You are amazing

I just wanted to let everyone know that you are all beautiful, lived, and amazing. You are worthy to be lived and shown compassion. The world is a better place because you are in it. Don’t ever, ever, let another person make you feel any less. Don’t let anyones actions define how you see yourself. Let go of anyone who cannot see how special you are. It may be hard to do, but it’ll do be worth it in the long run Smile, you woke up today. There’s one thing to be grateful for so far. 😁 Just wanted to share that with you all. I need to work on this too. My days are pretty cloudy right now, but instead of dragging anyone down with my depression, I feel better uplifting others. I haven’t really taken the chance to do that for a while. So, I hope some of not all who sees this, smiles and has an awesome day. 😁

7 Likes

Thank you are the encouragement. I have a great, small support system, but can still feel the things you mentioned from others in my larger circle so it was good to be reminded again. I hope you have a great day also!!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m trying to. My anxiety is pretty high right now so time for some relaxing music, I think. 😁

1 Like

That does wonders!!

2 Likes

Thank you I need this today. Pray you feel better soon

2 Likes

Oh bluh bluh bluh. Go on.

I could go on, but I’m not feeling it these last 2 days. Not in a good place anymore and I’m trying to take my own advice, but I feel like all my family are against me now and everyone is deserting me. But, everyone says it can’t rain all the time. Yeah, well, it seems the storm is never going to pass.😔