Yes God is there

I have depression
High blood pressure
Diabetes
Anxiety
Bipolar
Restless legs
I have more problems but can’t think right now

But without God I would totally be in trouble. He is one I can talk to. I do not know why I have these but God will get me thru. It says in the Bible he will never put to much on us that we can not handle

24 Likes

I hurt like crazy but without my Lord Jesus I could not and would not be anything. He made me who I am yes I hurt, yes I have depression, and yes my husband is with him, my dad, my brother, my grandpa and many others. But just think they got it made. We will someday. Even though we hurt now, even though we have lost people that went home. We will join them when it is our time and we will hurt no more. I have a neighbor that is questioning I am ready why don’t he take me read the Bible we have a time to be born and a time to die

16 Likes

God is good, He is great and worthy to be praise, He is my life and my strength and my savior, everyday His mercy endures forever, thank you Lord for your love and your mercy, your grace is sufficient for us, thank you for your divine protection and your blessing for this day, love you God and I need you everyday of my life, thank you for been my Father is a privilege to be you son, Amen

13 Likes

I have chronic pain also. Thankful that our eternity is with God and that he is with us on our bad and good days on Earth. Praying for you.

9 Likes

MonaLisa, you have a wonderful outlook on life! I’m sad reading about the losses in your life. It’s hard to loose those we love. But our loving God is there for us to lean on when things get difficult. Satan tries his best to hurt us and turn us away from our loving creator. It brings him so much joy when we turn away from God. Reading about what you’ve been through, and are STILL going through, and yet still your love of God is so strong, it just brings such great encouragement to us all. You are a true encouragement MonaLisa!!

8 Likes

Hi I am glad this group exists! I live with chronic pain, but I’m a pastors wife so I have to be busy with church. I am so blessed in many ways. It is a blessing to read yall’s messages.

9 Likes

Very true. I’m here if u want to talk

4 Likes

Love you. Hope to see u tonight

5 Likes

I couldn’t handle mine, but God doesn’t want us to ignore Earthly help so I reached out.

6 Likes

I am Christian, but not going out of house for services.

5 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

If you have to leave the house to serve the Lord if able fine. A lot of people out there can not get to church for a lot of reasons. Mine is i am disabled i can’t sit or stand that long. I can serve the Lord any place or any where.

6 Likes

I can relate to your symptoms, I have them and s few more. God bless you. Remember God is with you.

6 Likes

How are you doing today? I have had a wonderful day. The snow is beautiful. I love wto my granddaughter looks about God’s creation. When it rain its God’s tears, when we have freezing rain it is God’s frozen tears. For we can go out and slide. The leaves are beautiful in in the summer. She loves God’s and his creation. She is 6 years old

5 Likes

God will indeed give us more than we can handle, but he has a purpose for doing so and one purpose is to bring us closer to him. He will use our pain and sorrow for good. I feel that I’ve been through what I’ve been through so that I can help others. Losing everyone in my family except my mom, raped twice, having two incurable diseases that cause debilitating pain that can’t be helped… Many times I deal with far more than I can handle but I know God has a purpose.

5 Likes

Beautifully said!

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

You will be just fine okay!

2 Likes

Amen to that. I’ll pray for you

2 Likes

Hi I am another believe in my God.He is my savior. I have not been able to cope a few times. My Heavenly Father has been there for me though . He has given me the strength that I needed. I love Him and I am doing as much as I can to get to know him better .

4 Likes