Witchy Woman

Blessings to all. I only just discovered this side of the app.

So, I identify spiritually as a witch. Please do not attempt to convert me back to Christianity. I will respect your beliefs, view points and religion. I ask for the same from you. I have been in and around Christianity my entire life, and not matter what could not fit in or feel accepted. Then I realized I don’t need to be.

Spirit has reasons.

I may post on holidays or offer a card draw for the day or just pop on to offer blessings.

♥️♥️

11 Likes

Hi thank you for sharing. Do you study wicca? I have a history of witches in my family as well as Christian.

4 Likes

Hey there Witchy woman,

I also identify more as a wiccan/pagan. I’ve been exposed to most conventional religions and never felt I related. Then, like you, I realized I don’t need to fit in.

Live and let live is my motto.

Blessed be,
Phyllis

5 Likes

I don’t follow WICCA. But I am definitely more electic witch. My sister’s are more Wiccan than I am.

4 Likes

Ok. I have interest but it’s been so long since I’ve been in touch with that side of myself

3 Likes

Do not judge others as you don’t want to be judged. Please keep affirmations come, if only one (1) person learns something you’ve done an amazing job! Happy holiday season, the dirt digger, Leslie. Oh, I’m not Christian as well & many try to convert me.i say to them, Dont criticize my beliefs & I wont criticize yours!

5 Likes

I am a Christian but I have a son that is Wiccan, Friends, and know other Wiccans, my baby brother whom took his life this this year was an Atheist! If I see you are struggling with things I will post and Pray for you and your struggles because I Believe in Prayer, I hope that won’t ofend you! I am a person of Acceptance and because of the NA Program I believe in People having a Higher Power that they can Pray and talk to for comfort and working/processing their problems out in their heads!

3 Likes

Blessings to you. I am a Reverend Doctor. I tell you that to say that I can accept you where you are, as you are.

6 Likes

You’ll not get a conversion attempt from me. Thank you for the well wishes and happy holidays to you also. I think too many in this world judge. I’m not one of them (I hope).

5 Likes

I believe in every person having the right to believe, worship, and live any way they choose…having the right to be free from judgment, ridicule, etc.

5 Likes

AMEN!!! I am Jewish & CONSTANTLY am having me questioned " YOU MEAN YOU DON’T BELIEVE J C DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS⁉️ Nope sorry, My savior in GOD ALMITY what more could a girl as for.

1 Like

Merry Meet.

1 Like

I agree with you on that up to a point, I think that everyone needs God too. I do life is hard and we need God

1 Like

I don’t judge people either but I try to tell them when they are wrong too.

1 Like