What is wrong?

All alone . Truly need some counseling by a unique individual to cheer me up.

3 Likes

Only way to cheer up is 4 YOU 2 CHEER YOU up, noone else can do it 4 you, THIS is something you have to do ALL BY YOURSELF, that does not mean professional assistance would not b beneficial… HUGS

3 Likes

Are you playing mind games? 😂

1 Like

Not at all, I don’t lie, steal & I tell the truth as I SEE AS TRUTH. I pray that soon you get or find what you need to move forward & be as happy as you possibly can. Can I ask what insurance you have? I have Medicare & Medicaid, I’m just hoping what I’m thinking will be of assistance to you. If you wanna hear PM me if you want so I can throw this idea to you. Have a blessed night

1 Like

There is no pm on here:(

1 Like

Yeah, lol, realized it as soon as I hit post 😖

If u wanna e mail me, I dont care if it’s “out there!”

1 Like

Okay? Well…lets get it out ther I need serious Medicare help

2 Likes

Originaldirtdigger@gmail.com

1 Like

Soon I will be getting a call from Japan, its Friday morning there & going to have a video cat with them so if I dont respond right away I will get back to you ASAP, ok?

3 Likes

Gonna see my grandsons!! Caleb is 2 & Daniel is 4, soon hopefully August they all will return

3 Likes

Do u have kik

2 Likes

I don’t even know what that is, oh yeah heard about it just a few days ago. When I’m done with my call wanna video chat? Do u have messenger ? That’s what we use from the States to wherever my son is. ATM, Japan

2 Likes

Sounds like fun

1 Like

? What does

2 Likes

Candy Sweetie The Dirt Digger is right. You are the only one who can really cheer you up.

3 Likes

Talking to your Grandson’s

All done, eldest, Daniel is at school & Caleb my blond haired blue eye " mystery man " was busy chomping on a sammie, he’s 2

2 Likes

Oh, my son called from Florida yesterday. I’m going to be a Bubie AGAIN!!! Bubie is Yiddish for "grandmother "

2 Likes

ABSOLUTELY, always wanna see my guy’s. Hoping to put another on the female side of the family this go round!

1 Like