What healthy summertime snacks do you enjoy most? 😋

2 Likes

I love sugar snap peas! They are crunchy raw or cooked. I use low carb whole wheat tortillas, shredded cabbage, zucchini, butternut squash (cooked), and snap peas. Sometimes I put in plain Greek yogurt or soybean curd for protein.

5 Likes

I love all fruits. I think I enjoy the thirst quenching grapes most!! It has been a very hot summer in new jersey!!
And I am going to have to ditto on the squash and zuchinni. Yum.

2 Likes

“SUMMER TIME SNACKS” the best…
Fruits=Cherries-watermelon-strawberries-
Corn on Cobb- &-- A Nice
Summer Time Salad, with some fruit’ & (sm)nuts sprinkled in, Cottage Cheese-
Can’t forget the summer greens,
Crisp Lettuce,ext…
Top it all of with your fave summer time dressing…😋 yummy for tummy & mind…

1 Like

I’m a big fan of grapes in the summertime too!

They’re even delicious frozen—and make fun ice cube substitutes. I have a recipe at home for a “grape tart” that you’ve now inspired me to make (thank you)! :)

Stay cool in Jersey this summer and take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

1 Like

I like melon

1 Like

Watermelon, cantaloupe, cherries, grapes red and green.
And sherbet and frozen yougarrt, nuts-- may not be that healthy but 💁
Also veggie/fruit blended in smoothies. Preferably choosing my own stuff rather than buying premade from the store ( they add too much sugars etc).

1 Like

Sounds tasty. I dont agree with soybean.

1 Like

Grapes I think are the best because for one the heat.makes me thirsty. So its oh sista worth the juicy exploding bite of a crisp form grape. I freeze them often times. Of course blueberries are great frozen too

2 Likes

Blueberries =brain berries. Oh in the summer I’ll take two

I love my berries 😍 apples and melons for my fruits information veggies I can’t get enough kale and salads. Love summer time veggies and fruit 😍

1 Like

Grapes are so thirst quenching a true summertime treat

Fruit smoothies and celery and peanut butter

Trail mix