What do you use for a weight loss journal?

Hi

What do you use for a weight loss journal?

I struggle with writing my weight, journaling & keeping it with me at all times.

Any ideas??

5 Likes

Carezone has an excellent weight loss section. You’ll find it in the trackers section

6 Likes

LoseIt and my fitness pal are free apps to track food and activity.

3 Likes

Hello! There is in this app. In the tracker where I keep my weigth loss logged. It has worled well for me. It is nice. Just tap the numbers as if you are dialing a phone.you can also include a not. Hope it helps. Ligthly hugs and God Bless.

5 Likes

I really like Lose It! app because it has a great list of foods with calories and nutrition information as well.

5 Likes

My plate. It is a free app that tracks blood sugar and weight. You can take a picture of the bar code and it will give you all details of the food item. It’s great

6 Likes

@ Godlady348 I just use a notebook. Doesn’t have to be big.

3 Likes

I made up a excel spreadsheet & record everything I eat & my weight daily.

3 Likes

I use the CareZone app which is a free app! You can keep track of Blood Sugars and on the note section of Blood Sugars I record my insulin doses and if there was anything that could have contributed to high Blood Sugars! It also has logging of Weight, Sleep, exercise, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Oxygen Percentages, Etc.! CareZone also has a Calender for Appointments, it has where you take pictures of your medication bottles so you have a med list and you can set reminder alarm to let you knowave b it’s time to take your meds! I believe there are other functions that I just have not found yet…lol
Reading all the responses to your post there have been many Great Suggestions so just look at them and figure out what is going to work best for you!
GOOD LUCK!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! 😊 I actually go back and forth with Carezone, My Fitness Pal and sometimes a physical in hand journal. But I am trying to use this app more and more the only thing it doesn’t have is a place to keep track of your food so I have to use My Fitness Pal to track my food.

Again thank you for all your responds.

3 Likes

I use my phone. In the past I’ve used the small flip-top pocket spiral notepads. I find myself these days using the health app on my phone does the trick.

2 Likes

I use My Fitness Pal

3 Likes

This app does have a journal and a notes pad which could be used. You would need to type the details and save.

But kn Sorry…

I use sparkpeople. It’s a free app with options to upgrade, but I find the free version great. It has nutrition and exercise logs. It also has support and articles geared towards specific health issues.

I have a Galaxy smartphone, I use the Samsung health app. I use to use Noom app.i think it’s something else now 🤔. But check your phone’s app store, that easy it’s always with you.

I use MyFitnessPal. It’s an online system and tracks more than food. It’s free and I find it useful for tracking both my specific meals as well as the macro nutrients per day. I’ve looked at others but this works well for me.

1 Like

Use your smart phone.

You can also track weight, carbs, protein and fat

CareZone is installed in my android phone. I enter my weight in a trackers. There is a section for Journal And for notes
I lost my phone in July and lost my CareZone app. I was sad but I decided to reinstall it and… miracle of miracles… all wasd restored. They remembered me! Great app!