What are you thankful for today? 😊

Showing gratitude can help us reflect on the abundance in our lives and feel happier overall!

What are you thankful for today? Share your joys and appreciations here anytime. 😊

83 Likes

I am thankful to friends and one particular grandchild and their partner

25 Likes

I’m thankful that my family is healthy and that I get to see them over the holidays…

23 Likes

Good friends and family.

26 Likes

I’m thankful for my health and wonderful family and friends ❀️

21 Likes

For every thing in life that God has made possible

24 Likes

I’m thankful for God, my family and my friends

25 Likes

I’m thankful I have my Aunt here to help her with this transition in life! Some days it’s a lot harder than others! Happy Thanksgiving y’all!!

19 Likes

I am thankful for my family

16 Likes

Salvation!!😊

21 Likes

I am thankful for my family and grandchildren

14 Likes

I am thankful that I am able to write this message despite having a heart attack 4 months ago.

26 Likes

I am thankful for my faith my family and my friends.

20 Likes

I am thankful for my family. I had my 2nd open heart surgery September 20th. I’m thankful for my husband and kids for helping mom get better. I’m thankful for my church and church family and my pastor and his wife too. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

25 Likes

I am thankful for my family. Together we are strong.

18 Likes

I am thankful that i have a great family, a great job. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

16 Likes

I’m thankful for the whole reason Erica has a Thanksgiving and a Christmas. The pilgrims and the local tribes of native β€œIndians” got together and gave thanks to Jesus Christ for delivering them and for providing a very bountiful harvest.

The families had lost many loved ones and those who were left thanked God anyway because they were sincere in their faith in Christ and His blessings.

The Bible is the source of America’s Thanksgiving holiday. And I’m thankful that because of Christ’s death, burial and resurrection I know I have a home in Heaven because I accepted His perfect gift.

β€œAs it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:” Romans 3:10
β€œFor all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23
β€œFor the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
β€œThat if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
β€œFor with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:10
β€œThese things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” 1 John 5:13

This last verse as why I know that I have a home in Heaven.

You too can know.

23 Likes

Hi I’m Rosa my daughter name is Ivelicce ivy for short. She has CP,Diabetes, I’m so thankful 45 years ago Doctors told me she was not going to lived pass 2 years. Today she is 45 years old I am the most grateful human bean in this world

19 Likes

I am thankful for life , health, happiness for the family members I’m blessed to still celebrate with. Everyday we’re living is Thanksgiving. Thankful for God’s giving of His Son, Jesus and everything He provides daily.

12 Likes