Welcome to the Weight Management Community 😊

Support and motivation for reaching weight goals.

Welcome! This is a place to introduce yourself and meet others in the Weight Management Community.

46 Likes

Hi I want to get to a healthy weight

26 Likes

I have been struggling for 40 years with weight and am still obese

20 Likes

My resident 6 year foot pain has removed walking and extended walking. I have been diagnosed with apnea and received my bipap.

9 Likes

How often do you visit Carezone? I will have visit often to change my minimal rehab.

9 Likes

Hi! I would to get healthier and lose the weight permanently. I want to get back down to a 120lbs which is a good weight for me.

16 Likes

Hi y’all! I’m Tess and need to loose 50 pounds! I’m going to try Keto again, I lost 25 lbs on it and have only gained 3 lbs back. I need to get back on the wagon again!

26 Likes

Hi, my name is Elise.

8 Likes

Hi! My name is Sheila. I have tried every diet out there. I have health problems that limit my exercise ability. I have back problems and a schwanoma brain tumor. I’m tired of being obese!!!

10 Likes

I never had a weight problem until I got illness that requires meds. Every year since I started taking these meds I gain about 10-20 pounds every year. Back before all this when I was stressed I couldn’t eat. But now it seems I eat, and eat. I am now 5’5 and weight 220 pounds. I wish I could lose but I just can’t. I lose 10 pounds and gain back 20. Help and help is appreciated.

12 Likes

Hi everyone, I have 3 Dr that want me to lose weight right now I’m 223 and I can not get below 220 no matter how hard I try

10 Likes

I am struggling with weight loss I need to loose 45lbs but it’s not going well

8 Likes

I also weigh too much. 230 at 5’7" and I am 66 years old. Most of my weight is from medicine that helps me keep my kidney transplant 5 years ago. Need to lose to 175. What is the keto diet?

9 Likes

I need to lose weight too and I’ve tried many diets the one that I lost that the most was Weight Watchers you count your calories well now I have fallen and fractured my back and I have COPD so I’m not getting any exercise at all except when I go to the grocery store I have gained weight this year freshly the past few months because I’ve been laying around more cuz I can’t breathe sometimes I’m just too tired to prepare anything so I’ll just grab everything and throw it together

10 Likes

Hello all,
Over the last couple of weeks I have lost 7 lbs despite the holiday and a roommate who bakes as her therapy. What I did: no sugary foods except fruits, increased my water intake, moderate exercise (walking), and a moderate Keto diet. For the water I invested in a Cirkul…go check it out online. I save a lot of money and time with it, am never bored with my water and have lots of healthy, natural variety.

9 Likes

Hi everyone. I have always struggled with weight. At my heaviest I weighed 780lbs. I sought help, finally, and lost 160 lbs, with diet changes and nutrition guidance. Then 2013, I had surgery to remove a lot of skin. It was hanging past my knees. When I say down it touched the floor.
Then in 2014 I had gastric sleeve surgery. Initially it was very effective, I got down to 380lbs. That is actually the lost my weight has ever been as an adult. I took about 6 months of PT just to walk straight again. My whole center of gravity shifted. It was so wierd, amazing that I could move around so freely.
In 2015, my family suffered some major bad news. We lost 6 family members between 2015 and 2017. It put me in a major depression for awhile.
I went to a group for grief counciling for months along with therapy for mainly food addiction and binge eating disorder. Which helped me tremendously, but today my weight is 527lbs. I haven’t been able to find the same drive I had a few years ago to lose this weight. My doctor at the bariatric center is wanting to redo the surgery to the full gastric bypass, she wants me down to under 500lbs and show that I can keep up with the lifestyle change and commitment to weight.
Like I said earlier, I can’t seem to find the same motivation I had in 2013-2014.
What motivates you? What do I do to make this change?

Thank you for listening.

20 Likes

Hi everyone

6 Likes

Hello to all my friends. I have been on a weight loss road for years and years. I was very athletic when I was young . Now that I’m in my golden years. I turned to Bariatric surgery. I have found it helped with my asthma. It also help with my back problems. Now I find myself looking for recipes for small portion high protein meals. Does anyone have a recipe or two??
Thanks , bye bye now , see you later

7 Likes

Hello my name is Cheryl and I need to loss weight more around my mid area looking like I’m about to have a baby but not 60 years old any suggestion that you May have will be so Thankful for me. I really need a buddy I can work out with think that will motivate me more.

6 Likes

I am 59 years old and have a thyroid disorder. I would like to lose at least 25 ps. I don’t exercise regularly. In Spring and Summer I walk around the block. But in the winter time I feel stuck. I have several health problems and on many medications. How can I lose the weight? I don’t eat much.😱

4 Likes