Welcome to the Sleep Community 😴

Discuss sleep, insomnia, apnea, RLS, share tips, help others.

Welcome! This is a place to introduce yourself and say hello. 👋

If you haven’t yet, take a moment to read the community guidelines first: https://community.carezone.com/privacy.

Thanks for joining!

—Ivy
Community Manager

5 Likes

I have suffered from insomnia for at least 30 years and taken everything from Melatonin to Ambien Er. Getting less than 7 hours of sleep is wearing me out & I do not know where to turn.

3 Likes

Thank you saw something last night didn’t think it was in my dreams.

1 Like

I made an appointment at American Sleep Center in O. P.,Ks. for a sleep study. Then I found out they aren’t on my insurance, so I called to cancel. The manager said, whatever my insurance company didn’t pay, would be comp’d. So I kept my $10,000 sleep study appointment. Sure enough, when my insurance didn’t pay anything, the whole amount was written off. Shocking, I know, but true. I’ve had my CPAP with humidifier for several years and use it every night. I’m looking into a lithium battery to run it on campouts.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve never had problems sleeping, sometimes I think I sleep too much. My son told me, if I exercised more, I would have more energy.

Hello I’m 35 years old I can’t sleep all night but my problem is I don’t feel tired, I sleep 4 hours maybe lees, I wake up in the middle off the night and still awake until next night, after 4 or 5 días like that , I feel tired and that night I can sleep well and star over all the process next night. I already talked with my doctor but I don’t want take medicine for sleep right now I tried with valerian and last night I can sleep 6 hours for me it works

1 Like

I have started sleeping very badly in the last year. I have trouble staying asleep once I fall asleep I can fall asleep at 9:00 p.m. but I wake up by 3:00 a.m. I’m not sure if this

Sorry I’m not sure if this is due to menopause?
I know I am tired and irritable during the day.
Can anyone explain this to me I know I don’t exercise enough and said my husband reiterated last night.

Everytime I read, I get sleepy. Lol

1 Like

Hello i am Connie i 52yrs old i am a female i have many health problem but keep the under constant handling with a cocktail of medication electronic therapy etc. I also beleave in sometime you have to let your self fall in for just two minutes yah let your self depression Sleep for days on end moo mode its not the end of the world its a possess

I have a problem urinating all through the night I constantly be up at least five times a nightI stopped drinking fluids around 7 or 8 at night with steel I’m up all night urinating back and forth at least five times until until daylight. that causes me to be drowsy all through the day what can I do? oh by the way I do have an enlarged prostate that I do take meds for.

I have Severe RLS. It’s not just my legs. I have it in my arms as well. It’s frustrating and effects my sleep. Very agitated. I take Requip but it makes me nauseous. I have to take it when I’m really sleepy. I’m considering doing a iron infusion. Has anyone had luck with that therapy? Pill form made me sick. Bad stomach. I take b12 shots weekly and that has helped.

Hi, I am new to the group and was diagnosed a few years ago with sleep apnea.