Welcome to the Religion & Spirituality Community! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Jeff!!

Hello!!

Actually we are the Vine (vessel) He is the Branches. He is the New Wine. #TruSpirit #TruFREEdom #NaturalAmericanSpirit #UnityIsAmericaโ€™sReligion #LoveLife #TruLight #LoveFruit

Respect everyone Fear No one. Love your life to be able to love โ€œothersโ€ as yourself. Pretty simple Golden Rule. Be your authentic selfโ€ฆdonโ€™t get too sucked into division dogma. Hidden truth #TruHappiness

1 Like

Hi my name is Jennifer,
I have a heart disease, a pacemaker, scoliosis, type 2 diabetes and cirrhosis of the liver. I 38 years old, 4"3 and dont drive. I am looking for a friend to talk to about being a Christian and life.

2 Likes

I have been getting closer and closer to God. He is the solution. I know all had been planned for our eternal meeting. I love him and he is carrying me through all and thankful for those in my life he has seeded .

1 Like

Iโ€™m doing okay on my spiritual sometimes stop breathing sometimes I donโ€™t

Hi Jennifer. My name is Betty. I would be happy to share spiritual thoughts with you.
I dedicated my life to God and got baptized in 1971. I have done my best to serve him as He has set in His Word the Bible. I enjoy sharing with others what I learned from Him over the past 48 years.
I have been married to the love of my life for 45 years and we have 5 children and 3 beautiful granddaughters. Please share what you are comfortable with.

2 Likes

God is good, all the timr

Hello. Iโ€™m a new Christian and new to CareZone. How are you doing today?

3 Likes

He is the vine. WE are the branches.

Absolutely

1 Like

Hi my name is Dee. I became a minister 3 years ago. Iโ€™m sorry to see what all youโ€™re going through

1 Like

Who do we look up?

Donโ€™t understand.

Hi everyone! Glad to be part of the CareZone family!

1 Like

Welcome Carolโ€”Weโ€™re so glad youโ€™re here!

Please feel free to share your experience, ask questions, or introduce yourself to others in the community.

Iโ€™m here to help too if you need guidance along the way.

Take care!

โ€”Ivy
Community Manager

Hi,my name is Debra and I am a Christian and I go to the assembly of God church in Molalla,oregon and I love it too.

Iโ€™m a Christianโ€ฆI love my Lord Jesus Christ. With out him I donโ€™t know what I will be. Perfect example I did not know about this page just found out last night when I most need it when I started to REED others story. I was like OMGOD My LORD was talking to me tru all the stories I read. I thought I was the only one who was going tru so much pain.
Iโ€™m so grateful. So we could pray for each other. GOD IS GREAT. GOD BLESS US

Thank you so much. GOD BLESS