Welcome to the Religion & Spirituality Community! 😊

A place to discuss religion, spirituality, beliefs, and philosophy.

Hello! Feel free to introduce yourself and welcome others hereβ€”or post a new topic of your own!

As always, please be respectful to others and follow the Community Guidelines here: https://community.carezone.com/privacy

21 Likes

Thank God for all he does for me

20 Likes

Good evening. Peace and Love!

12 Likes

Hi I am peggyc019@gmail.com I am a 2 time cancer survivor and I would like to say that if it were not for the Lord I would not be here to tell everyone that I am ALIVE. I have been sick for about 9 to years now and I am very Very Very GRATEFUL to Our Lord for letting me BEAT CANCER TWICE. And HE gave me a GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER I just met her in person right before Christmas. I OWE everything to OUR GLORIOUS LORD. HE has Carried me through All of the pain and TRAMA that goes with Cancer. I just wanted to say THANK YOU LORD. And thank Y’ALL so much for listening. Bye for now. Sincerely PEGGY.

24 Likes

Hello my name is Richard Oxley, and I have your invitation for community inspiration and prayer request on Facebook here is the information
Here is your invitation to a Facebook page that you can post your request for prayer and also receive daily inspiration, And also a daily devotional all from the word of God here is your link
If you feel like this is for you then please request membership https://www.facebook.com/groups/198779347269141/events/

10 Likes

Hi, my name is Elise.

8 Likes

Hello nice to join the group

8 Likes

Hi. They call me CiCi. I thank Jesus Christ for every breath I take.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone, my name is Linda
I am grateful for all the things that God has blessed me with.

9 Likes

Hi - nice to be here! I’m a grateful believer in Jesus Christ. I’m grateful he walks this path of chronic illness with me.

7 Likes

Hi I’m Rachel I’m new here I love the lord without him I wouldn’t be here today I have many mental illnesses and without him my life would be over I have faith and I need to learn to have patience but I know the Lord takes care of me loves me cares for me and will always be here for me and never will leave meGod bless you all

5 Likes

I am praying for you and your issues

3 Likes

Thank you so much it means so much to me that you prayed for me you are wonderful people that God has blessed

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Jeff

3 Likes

Fruit of the Spirit…we are the vine, HE is the Branch = Love . Life .

4 Likes

Hi! I’m a new Christian trying to find my way in this broken world…

6 Likes

I am so thankful to God for Care Zone where we have an opportunity to discuss medical issues and others. I am seeing trends where there is a need for more transparency between us as patients and health care providers where meds are said to us to take without knowing more preventive ways to prevent illnesses and side affects. So. Let us continue praying that our voices are heard as we kindly say such

5 Likes

Hello my name is Sandra and new at this page. God has been there with me through good times and bad times with health issues and family I am wanting closer to God and need help with this

3 Likes