Welcome to the Mental Health Community 😊

Life stings. I feel trapped like a mouse with a piece of government cheese in my mouth. Too much end time prophecies getting me down! Lost my job and my single family home sweet home and became lost as to whats my next step, 5 years in the making. I have a love-hate relationship with loneliness.
So I take it one day at a time there’s gonna be light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi im a stay at home mom diagnosed with PTSD borderline personality bipolar and social anxiety. I gave up working for the bipolar and social anxiety. The mood swings made holding down a job very difficult. I also suffer from Cluster Headaches. Which creates so much pain i cant leave my chair most of the time. Yeap FML. The bipolar is still new diagnosis so im still trying to find the right meds and a way to process all of this. So Hello amd Thank you for letting me post in here. Support groups are how i get along right now.

Hi. I’m happy right be here. I’ve been using CareZone for several years now but hadn’t really used the forums much.

I’ve got a question that I hope hasn’t been answered already so I’m just wasting peoples time. I’m sorry if so. Can someone explain on the scale chart from does the lower number the number like 2,3 or 4 mean less stressed than say 6, 7 or 8 or is it the other way around- 10 means you feel excellent or wonderful with 1 meaning you feel lousy or depressed?

Hello and welcome to the community!

I’m happy to help with your question. The 1-10 scales on the Trackers are open to use in whichever way you prefer.

Many members use “1” in the Mood Tracker for feeling the least wonderful and “10” for feeling wonderful. :)

I hope you find the community and app helpful. I’m so glad you’ve joined!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Hi there. I also have Schizoaffective disorder, Bipolar one, PTSD, and anxiety problems.

I have been on every anti depressant and psych drug since I was 33 and I’m 61 now. My faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and his blessed mother Mary have helped me keep my peace of mind or I would just want to end it all… I take my meds and am getting off lexapro as its not helping anything. At least what I can see…so don’t give up…I started after 30 years of trying to make friends in all sorts of places the gym, church etc and no one really wanted to know me…now I go to a senior center sometimes and know people there so at least I can talk to other grown ups if I choose to…keep on trying.God will help you as he loves you very much and will never abandon you though everyone else does!

PTSD, DID, yes it is much cooler in the movies than to actually have it. There is an A&E show about this you can watch on A&E app. Social Anxiety disorder, Major depressive disorder.

Hello, I’m just wondering if there’s a way to report posts. Specifically if a post causes concern for someone’s life. There isn’t a post I want to report but I’d like to know how in case it comes up.

Thanks!

Hello—I’m very happy to help with your question. Thank you for asking!

If you come across any post that concerns you, you can flag the post to send an immediate notification to our moderators.

Here’s how to flag a post:

1. Sign in to the community on the web here: https://community.carezone.com (not the app).
  2. Locate the post that you’d like to flag.
  3. Select the three dotted lines at the bottom right of the post, which will display additional tools.
  4. Select the flag icon to flag the post for our moderators to review.

If you have any issues, you can also send an Inbox message through the app or email support@carezone.com anytime.

Thank you for supporting the community!

–Ivy
Community Manager

Hi everyone. This is my first post. It’s nice to have a group with similar life’s. I don’t like to introduce myself by a diagnostic name because I’m more than that.

I live with anxiety and panic attacks. My anxiety is pretty constant but I had my first panic attack last night in over a 1.5 years. I think I know the triggers but I’ll discuss with my doctor.

I’m a clean addict for 3 years now. It all started with pain killers at a young age because of sports injuries. One led to another and another. I had a full knee replacement at age 44 when I realized the pain killers were killing me. I then transferred to Xanax and alcohol. Anything to numb my pain. That was until I overdosed by taking too much Xanax and drinks. It wasn’t intentional I just thought I was Superman. I stop breathing but a was brought back. All of this with my girls , wife and neighbors watched. I was dead but fought enough to stay here for them. It’s been 3 years but not easy. I’m learning better coping techniques and I’m learning to have fun again without drinks or pills.

Thanks for listening. This is very helpful to put pen on paper. I hope to read everyone’s stories. We are not alone and we can be a great support system. Namaste.

I also have the same mental health issues and some new found health ones I’d like someone to just talk to if your up to it

Hello… is this local community based? I have bipolar 2 disorder as well as anxiety and panic attacks. I also try not to drive distances or to places unknown because of the anxiety it creates. I have to psych myself up for hours just to leave the house some days. I live alone so i must drive to dr’s appts etc as i have no one to do this for me. While i have some friends, i have distanced myself from many. I am very emotional at times which makes others feel uncomfotable. I try not to be a burden to others. It is a lonely existence.

I finally made it to the pier yesterday. Was hurting of course but loved watching the children and dogs having so much fun.

Everyone has mental health issues and there are many people who do not recognize that they are. My mental health illness is that I can not do math in my head and I actually freak out when I have to take a test of any kind! Even an eye test! Luckily I don’t have to take meds for my problem but I do find hypnosis is the best cure for everything

Hello! Im mea and i suffer from PTSD,Anxiety, bipolar manic depressive order, mood disorder, and have attempted suicide several times and think about it everyday.

Hi Lizzie—Welcome! The community here is made up of members from all over the US (and world)! :)

If you’re looking or support groups in your local area, feel free to create a new post in the Mental Health category to let the community know.

I’m also here to help if you have any questions!

Take care,

–Ivy
Community Manager

Okay I don’t know if the first message got through and I’m bipolar 1 paranoid personality disorder and I have an addiction problem and sometimes I wish I could just give up one of these problems and be somewhat normal normal is a way

My daughter is paranoid schizophrenic w/OCD and eating disorder. If anyone can please refer me to resources to have her declared mentally disabled in the state of Washington and get her mental health against her permission I’d be so indebted. This has been going on since 2005 when her mental state fracture into a state of confusion, delusions, etc and she was unable to care for herself. She was late teens. She is now mid-forties. We took her to emergency room but was told they couldn’t do anything for her add they had no one on staff for mental health. We took her to the local mental health center that was staffed with a P.A. Who prescribed her medicine and had her checking in weekly, only to change meds and reschedule. I can’t even get her disability because DCS says if she can answer a phone she isn’t disabled and refuse to have her evaluated. Please please help… I don’t know how to help her. She is 5’7" and now weighs 120lbs. She has no fat or muscle left and the skin on her face just hangs. She looks like she is dying… Anyone?

Are you still taking the Zoloft? If so, maybe you should have it changed. I was on Zoloft for several years and thought I was doing “well”. However, when my daughter pointed out i started giving my things to the people I wanted to have them in the event of my death at the age of 40ish I realized this was not normal thinking. I never once thought of suicide but was anticipating an early death.

Hi Mea, I’m Linda, I understand, I have 8 suicide attempts. There is not a day that I don’t have a plan. In 2018 I was able to admit that I had intent to kill my self. I spent 8 days in a locked psych hospital. If you ever need to talk, just reach out.

Thank you. I will do that.