Welcome to the Mental Health Community ๐Ÿ˜Š

17 years no siezures(just caught the error)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‡

I am new here I lost my first husband back in 2015 I have depressed we were married 19 year

Greetings everyone, Iโ€™m James and have suffered with Chronic Major Depression most of my life since I was 14yo (Iโ€™m 49, soon 50). I have had to deal with ill-refuted doctors and insoleable girlfriends that either have more serious problems than I, or just didnโ€™t want to take time to understand my issues.

Hi I am new and my name is Linda and I really donโ€™t know where to start but here I go. I am 64 and in the past 5 or 6 years I had a spell that I couldnโ€™t remember what I done or didnโ€™t do and they couldnโ€™t figure out what happened and i would be setting at the table eating and wake up with my face in my food. I would either for get to turn the stove on or off and I would fall a lot to. I went to the bathroom around 2am in the morning and fell off the toilet and broke my second toe on my left foot. and I put ketchup under the bathroom sink and donโ€™t remember doing it . and I here music playing in the back bed room and sometimes I here someone talking and calling my name. and see a figure going in and out of the room. I would be setting at the table and feel like someone standing behind you and time to time something would lightly hit my shoulder but there was one time it hit me hard enough it almost knocked me out of the chair . Now in the past few weeks it feels like someone is behind me
last night what every it was. was behind me and for a few seconds they put there hand in front of
My face and moved there fingers back and forth
and it was a child hands and before that I felt someone bump the bed at top I felt the bed move and a little bit later the bottom moved I feel like I am loosing it and itโ€™s like no one never notice anything differ or believe you in my case donโ€™t have anyone to talk to that cares
The only time I see them is when they want something or you to do something for them. and I have health problems to like trouble sleeping sometimes I may not sleep any have went two days other times a couple of hours maybe when I set down to do something I wake up every how long itโ€™s been with whatever I had in my hand still there I can be talking to someone and fall asleep when I get still thatโ€™s what happens I donโ€™t know really what to do and I just told my sister in California something I have never told any one else and she changed the subject and then said she had to go that was like a kick in the face to me and when I try talking about all this itโ€™s the same reaction they not interested in what you have to say. Stopping here donโ€™t want to bore anyone with my problems

Maybe this ainโ€™t for me thank yโ€™all anyway
I am outta here I will deal with it by myself nothing new have a great night

Hi. New here. I have clinical depression(dysthmic disorder) and Borderline Personality Disorder. I also have three sons who all have mental illness. Two are also on the autism spectrum. So my stress level is usually pretty high. Nice to find this app with so much help available!

Hi my name is Cheryl
Iโ€™m from Illinois
I have 2 sonโ€™s
28 heโ€™s gone for 7 years (died)
25 heโ€™s living his dreams(cars, real estate)

Hi Cheryl

Hello thereโ€ฆ My name is Bren and Iโ€™m new to this site.

Have not figured out how to post. Could you help? This feels so stupid but but I have not figured it out yet.

I guess I answered my own question. Let me introduce myself. I am John. I have been struggling with Major Depressive Disorder since childhood. I also have GAD and panic attacks, and OCD. I am looking forward to hearing from others.

Hi hope all is well with everyone . I have. Bipolar 2 and anxiety and chronic pain. My meds help somewhat but I get breakthrough pain caused by my foot was broken off my body in 1996 .i was. Put back on with a metal plate screws and a bolt .i take pain killers everyday but they donโ€™t always work thatโ€™s when the anxiety comes into to play. Itโ€™s a rough road Iโ€™m on but Iโ€™m happy because I have a great support group and of course my face book family

Im sorry everyone im mercedes i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, RA , anxiety , and Celiac Disease

Hello, Iโ€™m new to the group but I have been using carezone for at least 5 years - a great way to keep track of things. I have issues with depression, PDST, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and obesity. I had my right knee replaced 2 years ago and still recovering from that. I have pain issue everyday and learning how to deal with it.

Iโ€™m an empath, so, I take in emotional problems of others. This is something I used to like having - but, right now, it is giving me problems, used to be able to relate and help, but, I am internalizing it.

Iโ€™ve been on zoloft for the last few years. - does it work?? Sometimes I wonder whether this will ever end. I have come to the conclusion that recovery is going to take so much longer than I thought.

I am highly educated - BA from Berkeley and a JD. I have attended several colleges and universities across the country, Pasadena City College, Berkeley, Johns Hopkins, California State University - Chico, University of Texas, Austin and, finally, Law School at NorCal School of Law in Chico, CA. Being an academic has been the root of my life and where I spent the most of my life pursuing. I did this while being a single parent to my son, who I took everywhere, especially it was educational.

I am divorced from a man who is an alcoholic and abusive. I was with him for almost 20 years and I did not notice the abuse until my last year of law school, I was in a family law course and we were going over the signs of abuse - I ended up checking off almost every point. He was more emotionally abusive than physically. Recovering from this has been very hard - there are so many triggers. But I am working on it and I believe getting better.

I am isolated most of the time - I live at home (again!) with my mother, who is in the 1st stages of alzheimerโ€™s, my son, who is her caregiver (and mine after surgery), and 2 brothers, along with 3 dogs. The house is crowded and loud, I have to share a bed with my mom - this means my access to privacy is very limited or just does not exist. I had to move back home after going on disability and having a total knee replacement.

I have been 51/50 more than once and in the mental hospital 2 times for suicide attempts. I believe I will not return there ever again but it is always a fear. Right now, I am in between psychiatrists and looking for a new one. - the last one just dealt with my meds - I need someone who does more.

Well, Iโ€™ve exposed a lot, so, Iโ€™ll stop for now. I look forward to meeting others and discussing mental health issues in the hope that I can find help or help others.

Hi โ€ฆtrying to understand how come i can be kk when im home but the minute i have to go out and go places i start not feeling well . its crazy โ€ฆi mean im not all great when im home but its nothing compared to when i have to go outdoors.

Hi my name is Shana

Hi Pamela I suffer with ptsd and bi-polar itโ€™s tough but glad to know Iโ€™m not alone in this great bigggg world

I have been going to mental health for a while now

Iโ€™m new here. Iโ€™ve had 35+ brain surgeries, I have over 20 major and 16 minor health blessing. After a battling time being married for 18 yrs but still being the only parent to our daughter, my husband left us. Our daughter is now 8 months from graduating college. My anxiety, and PTSD is not doing well but I have no medication for anything.

Helloโ€ฆ My name is Bethanie and I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety and Panic Attacks as well a recovering drug addict. I am also a survivor of sexual abuse and domestic violence. It seems as I have gotten older so has my mental health issues. I keep to myself and donโ€™t have friends or even try to make friends. I have major trust issues and suffer with paranoia, which really has taken itโ€™s toll on me because I think everyone is out to hurt me one way or another. I genuinely care about others and put others before myself and also get taken advantage of. I would really love to make new and long lasting, genuine friends as well as learn how to love myself, put myself first and be successful in life. I want to live it up but in a very positive and respectful manner rather than hurt myself. I hope to connect with the others in this community so we can help one another cope and move forward even with mental illness. Iโ€™m here if anyone needs someone to vent to, I do not pass any judgement and Iโ€™m very open, and straight forward. God bless all and talk with you soon.