Welcome to the Mental Health Community ๐Ÿ˜Š

The holidays were torture and will never be a delight again. My 20 yr old granddaughter committed suicide 2 days before Thanksgiving. She step in front of a semi going 45 mph. My mental illness diagnosis is PTSD, severe depression. I was in therapy for years and I so grateful for the help. Some of the tools that were given to be by Therapist are helping cope through life.

Hi I am Judy I suffer with depression and I am bipolar

Hi I am Judy just want to say hello

Just gonna day hi today
Iโ€™m new. Iโ€™m a messed up person working on getting better

Hey, name here is Jason. I suffer from anxiety and depression. Recently got laid off from a job Iโ€™ve been at for five years. My anxiety is going off the charts and Iโ€™ve been struggling for the past couple of weeks. It feels like Iโ€™m terrified of everything. I finally got to the doc today and have another med he had put me on. Luckily I have a couple of friends that have gone through it and have helped me out. Iโ€™m working on expanding my support network.

Hi Jason, Iโ€™m very sorry about what youโ€™re going through. Losing a job can be so disorienting and traumatic. You deserve time to mourn and absorb everything so you can recoup and recover when the time comes. I know processing it all can be hard to do when anxiety and depression are trying to run the show. Just know, itโ€™s okay to feel terrified and anxious (or any other unwinding feelings that seem to just show up out of nowhere)! Reward yourself for fighting these challenges and for each new day you face. You are going through a big loss and change!

What are some of your interests or favorite things to do?

Sending big hugs and strength your way!

Hello Community
Today is a very quiet day for me I could be doing so much more with my life. But I feel as if Iโ€™m stuck and canโ€™t move. But today I fight and pray!!

Hello everybody. Iโ€™m on here to try to get a better understanding of some of these mental disorders. My mother is bio polar/schizophrenia +others and my 24 year old daughter who lives me (and has no plans of ever leaving) has BPD and my 9yr old grandson has DMDD/ADHD. Itโ€™s very hard for me trying to deal with all of these moods and emotions. I myself was dx with anxiety/depression after my husband past in โ€˜07. I havenโ€™t been on any meds for many, many years. Please feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Force beautiful day!!!

Today I have decided to have a beautiful day no matter what!!!. Outside my window, I see the sky is blue and the leaves are beginning to give me a beautiful show of green. So, I decided if God has given me this gift , then I can give myself something too. And today I chose to be happy and free. If my 5 y/o wasnโ€™t home today Iโ€™d dance in my birthday suit!!!

Hello, Iโ€™m Trista. I have bipolar I, anxiety, and PTSD. Just wanted to get connected to some people that might have similar problems.

Or mental health well thatโ€™s another matter and my husband donโ€™t quit taking my space away from me and being an ass why do men have to be asses.

Hi my name is Linda. I have had two strokes in since 4/11/2018. I have become very depressed along with other life changes. All of this has taken over my life and will to live.I fight with this everyday. The anti depressants that Iโ€™ve taken over the past year and a half have not worked I smile on the outside but am crying on the inside.Feels like I canโ€™t be around people any longer.

I can relate and maybe we can try and be friends.