Welcome to the Mental Health Community 😊

Discuss all areas of mental health.

Welcome! This is a place to introduce yourself and meet others in the Mental Health Community.

New to group
Introduction 👋🏻
New here
My mental health
Introduction
Hello there
Mental Health 🙂
New to care zone
Moody
Hi new here
Newbie 2
Diagnosis

Hi, I am Pamela and I suffer from anixety and panic attacks. I also have bipolar disorder. I gave up my driver license about 3 years ago because of the severe anixety and panic attacks when I tried to drive a vehicle. At times I dont even want to leave the house. I get really nervous and my stomache hurts when I know I am going to meet someone new. It is sometimes very overwelming.

Hello Pamela-I to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and will only drive so far otherwise it isn’t good!!! I know you know what I mean!!!

I just wanted to say hello!!!

Hello my name is Julie and I have schizoaffective disorder allong with borderline personality disorder, PTSD, depression, anxiety, and a few other things. I find it very difficult to even talk to other people let alone make some friends. But I would like to try. How do I learn to make friends?

Hi Julie—Welcome to the Community!

To make new friends, feel free to reply to any topics of interest to join the discussions—simply reply to the whole topic to introduce yourself and let the Community know how they can help!

You can also reply directly to other members that you’d like to connect with by using the “Reply” button located in the bottom right corner of their individual post.

To get started, here are a few topics that may be helpful to you:

https://community.carezone.com/t/depression

https://community.carezone.com/t/tips-for-managing-anxiety

Please keep in touch if you have any questions along the way!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Hi my name is Diamond, I suffer with Bipolar 1 disorder, PTSD, anxiety and ADD. I just wanted to introduce myself and say good morning!

Good morning Everyone, I’m an experienced depressed woman. I have made my mark on this phone. Throw your any question my way and we can be friends.

I have PTSD depression and anxiety. I often feel very alone. Its nice to have a group for this.

Thought I would say hi…

Hi… Im new here also

Thank you. I am looking forward to talking with people who get what I am going through. I’m not that good at dealing with people.

Hi, I’m new here, and I would love to have conversations with someone who understands me. I have PTSD, anxiety, OCD and DID. For those of you who don’t know what DID is, it used to be called multiple personality disorder. My life is complicated at times, but the more I educate myself, the easier it gets. So, I’m looking forward to talking to someone.

I have real bad depression… I take pills but they really dont seem to help… looking forward to talking to someone…

I’m right there with you all feeling similar ways that you do. Just looking for a way to fill this hole in my heart and to help stop this loneliness I constantly have. Seriously depression is a bitch!! I just want to get some hope back into my life and start to really feel better for once, because most days I feel like I’m hanging by a thread. And that no one understands or cares that I feel how I do. Would be nice to genuinely be cared about and understood if you know what I mean? Reach out to me if you do, and want to.

OMG! I have DID as well. And you’re right, it’s difficult sometimes getting to know people who truly understand what you’re going through. I get so tired of explaining what it is I go through.
Have your personalities been intergrated?

Hello. God bless.

Hi, my name is Elise.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Lacy. I was diagnosed with Bipolar I Disorder, GAD, and ADHD over 10 years ago. I’ve been stable and in “recovery” for over a year now (🥳). But I have seen my fair share and have hit rock bottom before so I figured if there was anyone out there that needed someone to talk to with similar needs, I am always here. I love this app and it’s exciting to see it grow!

I’m Paranoid Schziphrenic with Bi-Polar(Schizo-Effective). I was born this way with Epilepsy coming along, dominating my very existence!
At age 24(26 years with no Seizures(not treating the Mental Illness) they cut my Mysoline HCL IN HALF DOSES, THEN AGAIN LATER, THEN STOPPED IT ALTOGETHER(SCARY!)! A YEAR LATER MY EMPLOYER BASED ON THEIR MEDICAL TEAM DECLARED ME FREE OF THE ILLNESS(YAY!!!)!
TURNS OUT I OUTGREW IT AROUND 24TH BIRTHDAY(GENETIC???)😁🤔😇