Welcome to the Healthy Living Community ๐Ÿ˜Š

Discuss fitness, nutrition, recipes, and healthy life choices!

Welcome! This is a place to introduce yourself and meet others in the Healthy Living Community.

17 Likes

Hi I am an 85 yrs.iam diabetics #2i do not take insulin I weight 190# ,I 5,7โ€ I have 2 Stint in my heart,I have a watchman put in on aug.2018. Dr li is my primary,my cardiologist is dr. Acharya, dr ahoa is my kidney dr. Thank

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Iโ€™m new to this group and I hope to learn and grow from this learning experience.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Community! Weโ€™re so happy to have you here.

Feel free to explore the different Communities, where you can share your experience or ask questions by posting existing topics (or post a new topic of your own)!

Iโ€™ll be here to help if you have any questions along the way.

We look forward to seeing you grow with us and making new connections!

โ€”Ivy
Community Manager

7 Likes

Hello to all Iโ€™m also new here to the group I am 54 years old and wanting to learn more about all the different conditions that I have with this group

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Iโ€™m 44 and new to the group. Iโ€™ve been trying to loose weight and find it hard to do alone. Hoping being a part of this group will make it easier

6 Likes

Hi. I am new to the community. I have type 2 diabetes and I am also overweight. Other than those 2 issues I am doing well. I try to keep positive attitude and do not give up on my self.

6 Likes

Hi, my name is Elise.

2 Likes

Hi. Iโ€™ve almost got 7 days smoke free again after a month then smoked for 5 days. Really depressed today. Trying to switch the mood.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Iโ€™m new here. Iโ€™m 44yo and deal with depression, high Triglycerides and weight issues. Iโ€™m currently at 260# at 5โ€™ 11" I have struggled with my weight for 20+ years and would love to find some support helpful tips, motivational words ect. ๐Ÿ˜Š

3 Likes

Safety. On the internet I read to keep your car keys near you while sleeping . If you have an incident, you can beep the security alarm on your key. Great security advice.

3 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Hi, my name is Sil, Iโ€™m an aspiring bodybuilder. I downloaded this app to track all tne supplements I take. Not sure how to maneuver around this site yet.

1 Like

Hello my name is Cheryl and Im a Diabetic who has been doing very bad keeping up with sugars but I must change before something goes wrong with me . Thank my Papa (Father God) for protecting me .I work 12 hour shift and some days I donโ€™t eat until bed time some days I eat different times a day . Thinking about fixing my food at a week at a time to help me keep up with the way I eat but it hard for me .any suggestion that may help me on insulin and pills want to get on pills ?

1 Like

Hi Silโ€”Thanks for joining the community! Iโ€™m so happy to hear that the app is helping you track your supplements. If you have any questions about navigating the community or posting a new topic, Iโ€™ll be here to help!

โ€”Ivy
Community Manager

Hello everyone,
My name is Terese but everyone calls me Reesie. I am 45 years old and since becoming paraplegic 5 years ago my health has gone down hill quickly starting with all the weight I have gained 100 pounds.

I am 300 lbs, pre-diabetic, high blood pressure, chronic constipation, osteoarthritis, spondlysis, over active bladder, spatisticy, anemia and bipolar disorder. Counting my probiotics & iron I take a total of 13 pills daily. I have 2-2 week medicine trays so I only have to separate my meds once a month. Before I had this app I would forget to take my meds, and forget to fill my prescriptions this app has really helped me โ€œget my lifeโ€. ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks CareZone!

3 Likes

Hi. Iโ€™m at 1 month,3 days again. Trying to not go get tobacco like I did last time at this point. Just getting frustrated with my health and noone to help me. Whah whas. Lol thanks for letting me vent. Happy holidays to you all just have to make it through.

Hi my name is Jackie Iโ€™m 39 years old and at the age of 28 I had a liver transplant. I wanted to create a new topic if there are any more transience out there of any kind Weatherby liver lung kidney excetera. I wanted to start a group to where I can learn more about myself the situation and hear stories about others who have been through transplantation. I look forward forward to meeting some of you and I hope my topic is answered. Happy holidays to everyone and God bless.

Hi Jackieโ€”Welcome to the community! Iโ€™m happy to share that you can start a new topic anytime to connect with others like you. First, select the category for your topic (for example, โ€œGeneralโ€, โ€œHeart Healthโ€, etc). Then, select the โ€œ+ New Topicโ€ button (if youโ€™re on a desktop computer), or the โ€œ+โ€ button (if youโ€™re on an Android mobile device). From there, you can choose the title of your new topic and post it for others to see.

Iโ€™ll be here to help if you have any questions!

โ€”Ivy
Community Manager

Everyone here suffer different things and I also but I say keep your mind on getting the the most by staying true to yourself we were not made by GOD to be weak or sick we are stronger then we realize so release the power from with in NOW.

1 Like