Welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ˜Š(Read me first!)

Thanks for the welecome Iโ€™m a 60 years old on disability dealing with my wifes passing away got ms found out 1 week after her passing so depressoion
Is common my case had a anyerizmen
Procedure first of the year.

I have a former student/friend who has CP.
We did not allow his condition restrict his involvement in physical Education. T even learned to square dance, dribble a basketball & all the other sports. Wheel chair did not stop us. T is still actively involved in educating others. He is on FB if you want to contact him.

You can go to that particular med and click the box that says inactive. I will see if there is a way to delete

OK if you go to your list of medications, find the med you want to delete, then long press on that med then look at top right and you will see a trash canโ€ฆclick that and it will delete that med. I personally just inactivate a medication that I no longer take so I can track medications I was on in the past. I do this due to taking a med that I had an allergic reaction to. I inactive it after I put a memo in the note section describing the reaction.

I need to get some of the meds off this list.
Can someone help me with this.

Group Best of luck to you.

Thanks for welcome. Guess I didnโ€™t see it first, I have already been communicating. People r great. Thank u for this site

Heey guys, howโ€™s it going, how is everyone doing?

I guess my saying thanks is late the reason for this is I didnโ€™t notice this page until now sorry for that also for not always being able to get back to reply I have a lots of health problems plus Visit to my Medical team and sometimes too tired too text which is not my favorite thing to do since I am not fast in texting and it take me a while to do it so I ask to bear with me I appreciate your invite and I glad to be here when I am able I enjoy your conversations and want to say always try to think positive thisโ€™ll make me get through the day and I know it will work for you I love you all take care until next time

Hello Alice Scott I am 76 years old I love walking when I can but at when itโ€™s raining I cannot get out to walk so I end up gaining weight then I tried to lose the weight I want to lose at least 5 more pounds thatโ€™s having problems hey way August 3rd I will be 77 years old and Iโ€™m still doing good I still getting up in the mornings having my coffee yes I love my coffee Presley with espresso coffee and with braces creamer hazelnut creamer forgot the other flavored creamer that I like. But I am doing good except for sometimes my husband drives me crazy gives me a headache thatโ€™s it.

Thanks,do help me ,have updated New meds in system,however the reminder tell me about original meds,no longer taking.tell me how to fix

Thank you for the welcome๐Ÿค—

I am so very sorry for your loss and am glad you found some support with Carezone and itโ€™s members. Iโ€™m sending prayers to you and your family and hope you stay with the Catherine community for support.

Take care

Kathy

Tru eating live culture yogurt 3x a day works pretty good.

Namaste
Iโ€™m Sundari, bt known as Moti. Iโ€™m 55yr young. Have a family history of high bp, an taking 2 types of meds to keep it under control, I hav a weight issue called I like food ๐Ÿ˜Š. I also hav high cholesterol again with the food issue also on meds for tht. Iโ€™ve changed my eating habits and doing mor walkin dropped sum lbs and trying to lose mor. Iโ€™ve dealt with some heartbreaking issues starting in '95 wen I lost my brother 2 yrs later I lost my husband to cancer, I lost my best frnd, my mentor, my mom in '15 frm complication due to Dementia, my best frnd of 15yrs passed away in '16 itโ€™s been a rough 24 yrs for me. Iโ€™m a survivor and battle on through anxiety an depression though volunteering an support groups like this. Donโ€™t hesitate to talk to me or anyone. Know that you are not alone in your trials and tribulations. May the Universe keep you Blessed, Healthy, and Loved. ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ˜โค

Hello, My name is Trina Iโ€™m on here just so this app can remind me to take my Meds for the evening. Hello everyone.

I am hoping so bad that the Ocrevus really helps me

Hi my name Melissa. I lost my house 8 years ago. I am homeless. I have TMJ which started about 45 years ago. I also have Lymphedema. I am 4 foot 9 and I weigh 240lbs. My left leg alone weighs over 80lbs. So my life is kind of hard. Doctors really donโ€™t know what to do with me. I have a five yr old grandson that I canโ€™t play with or even babysit my daughter and her husband are pregnant with the second. My grand son has blond hair and dark blue eyes. HELP SOMEBODY!!!

Gabapentin

I donโ€™t need it