Welcome to the Asthma & COPD Community ๐Ÿ˜Š

Discuss asthma, COPD, emphysema, and more.

Welcome! This is a place to introduce yourself and meet others in the Asthma Community.

44 Likes

Hi l am Earl but here l use the mic Ejohnjr. It is sort of an anagram of my whole name. Anyway l suffer from asthma once in awhile. I am lucky enough to go through periods when l breathe perfectly fine but sometimes my wheezing comes on and l start coughing behind it and breathing becomes laborious that is when l head for the hospital.

20 Likes

Hi! I was born and always had asthma

18 Likes

Hi im stormy and i have asthma since i was eighteen and my allergies and cleaning trigger it

11 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I am boo. Well nikki but my friends and family call me baby boo. I am 30 years old and suffer from asthma. Its great to meet u all! So happy to make friends.

Baby Boo

15 Likes

Hi my name is Sandra

13 Likes

Hello my name is Lita and I had asthma for more then 28 years. I have been on the breathing machine about 5 to 6 times. I take a lot of meds. Iโ€™ve had allgery shots and asthma shots. I need a vacation from it all.

15 Likes

Hello my name is Shannon and I have Asthma. I really am not sure what triggers mine and most of the time I will not know I am having an attack

7 Likes

Wanted to say hello and hope your doing fine and happy New year.

8 Likes

Hi Iโ€™m Sandra and i have asthma and bronchitis.Iโ€™m new to this community but Iโ€™m happy to be around others with the same thing I suffer from.

11 Likes

Hello
Hope all is well as well
as can be. Iโ€™m 57 with asthmatic
bronchitis with copd. Take inhalers also.

9 Likes

I have asthma and wheeze when I walk up Hill or long distances at a time. Also pollen and dust donโ€™t help

8 Likes

My name is Margie Iโ€™m 53 and I have asthma I was born with it some days I canโ€™t even breathe thank you Lord for the medicine they give me

13 Likes

I am new.
59 yo
I have asthma, COPD, chronic bronchitis.
I use Trelegy, Duo-Neb for my nebulizer & Ventolin. I take several other breathing meds. I have home oxygen as needed & a CPAP.

9 Likes

Let me introduce myself I am Gladys. I have asthma, and chronic bronchitis I have to do updrafts, take inhaler because allergies can trigger it.

6 Likes

I was diagnosed with asthma when i was three years old.

8 Likes

Hello everyone. l see that there is not a Parkinsons thread. If you are a PWP comment back to me and tell us about Parkinsonโ€™s successes and failures with this disease we call Parkinsonโ€™s.

7 Likes

Hi Iโ€™m new at this but I do have Asthma and sometimes I star wheezing and coughing and I canโ€™t Catch my breath and I get very nervous when that happens I used my puffer and sometimes that donโ€™t even work and sometimes when Iโ€™m at work thatโ€™s when it happens

7 Likes

@donrulefollwernot. I donโ€™t have Parkinsonโ€™s myself but I used to be a therpapist and worked with a guy who did. My name is Crystal. The progression is not very pretty. After a while it causes your joints to freeze and unable to move. Be sure to get a good therapist to keep your joints from moving before it is too late.

5 Likes

Hi my name is shay and Iโ€™ve had ever since Iโ€™m 11 years old Iโ€™ve been Put on a respirator three times in my lifetime been in ICU probably about five times in my lifetime and at my hospital I have the longest record of the worst asthma in Michigan not bragging just telling the truth but I think God for places like this that I can go talk about it because you canโ€™t talk about it to people who donโ€™t have itโค๏ธ

10 Likes