Welcome to the Arthritis Community ๐Ÿ˜Š

cymbalta is a good for both seizures and arthritis at the same time .You might see what youโ€™re doctor may think about that for you

my caused me to have a hip surgery about 6 years ago

welcome

Hi my name is Lisa I have arthritis in my both knees hips tailbone I rakeobic it really donโ€™t help.

My apologies for just now replying back to you. Iโ€™ve been under the weather. Noon sounds great.

At what age did you get arthritis? What type do you have? I was diagnosed at 23, while still in college, with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Most painful thing to happen to me until I got Fibromyalgia several years laterโ€ฆ

What do you take for your RA? I also have it and am on MTX + Orencia + steroids + Butrans patches for pain. Itโ€™s a fabulous concoction for me, really does its job well.

I seem to have more problems with my Fibromyalgia, except for the fact that I keep getting infections. Iโ€™m staying inside right now considering I have no immune system to fight off the Coronavirus.

Dear Paula, would you please tell me where you got your wonderful drink. I would love to try it. Iโ€™m so happy that you found some relief from your arthritis pain.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Jan and I have RA.

Hi, I am new to the group.

Hi everybody Iโ€™d like to introduce myself from Riverside Washington and I I want to say hi to everybody that knows me and Riverside keep on plugging along during the Covid virus 19 virus encourage one another support each other and be involved to make our community better with our mayor and our governor and political government.

Hi, Iโ€™m Krystal. I had 2 epidurals this past Friday in my back.
I already knew I had degenerative disc disease and that all my lumbar disc had no padding between them. But in a new MRI they found a couple of bulging disc and arthritis in my back also.
Next they have to check my neck because my hands have started to go numb and tingle.
I had a really bad reaction to lyrica so I am just taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills. They are doing the job for the most part though. I am dealing with several other issues so you might see me in some of the other categories. Bless you all.

1 Like

Hiโ€ฆ Iโ€™m 52. Last week I had an x-ray of right hip that showed moderate arthritis, and inflamation around the outside hip tendon. I will be seeing a sports Dr next mon. Kind of nervous, but canโ€™t wait to be out of psin

Hi all. Iโ€™m 52, and found out I have arthritis in right hip late June. Well, I got a cortisone injection in hip July 6. Itโ€™s now July 8. How long am I going to have to take it easy? I went to a drug store for a ice pack this am. I can really feel the walkโ€ฆ Also, anybody have any experience with the hip injections?

Iโ€™m new to this site. Iโ€™m just seeing your post. I hope your doing better. Have you gone to therapy since your last post. I hope your well.

No I havenโ€™t in my hip. But I had really bad heal spurs and had the injections. That was about five years ago and I havenโ€™t had any problems since. I know itโ€™s a different part of the body, but I hope my story helps you.

Bless you too.

Hello Iโ€™m new to the group.

Thankyou very much. The cortisone injection went good. Thinking of getting other hip done in future

1 Like

Wow thatโ€™s great news.