Welcome! 😊 (Read me first)

Thanks for joining! The community is a place to learn, share, and connect with others.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the Welcome category—or say hello to someone else!

Before posting, please take a moment to read the Community Guidelines in the link below:

https://community.carezone.com/privacy

We look forward to seeing you grow with us!

—Ivy
Community Manager

324 Likes

Thanks for the welcome message. It feels great to be a part of this community as well!

122 Likes

Thank you for the welcome!

77 Likes

Hello, I’m Eliberto Garza Jr and I am from Bishop, Texas - I am a 61year old disabled man who has CEREBRAL PALSY since the age of 3 month’s- I just wanted to say HI.

130 Likes

Hello, I can only imagine the challenges that you’ve had to face your entire life.

still trying to figure out how this works but I would sure like some guidance with a SYSTEMIC yeast infection or Candida. I’ve been at this for five months. While I am making progress I just can’t seem to get over the last hurdle. Seems like I’ve tried most everything on the internet and have been on a prescription during this time as well. Have been doing a sugar-free / low low carb diet. Eating and slathering coconut oil, swishing with hydrogen peroxide, acv, many showers a day, no sheets are clothing more than once… excetera excetera excetera got any other ideas.

47 Likes

Hi Eliberto!

24 Likes

Hello, my name is Katrina and I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and from Psoriatic Arthritis. I have been off all my meds for approximately 4 years due to financial constraints, but now am experiencing severe joint pain in my hands and swelling in my feet and legs. Have my first returning doctor appointment on Tuesday Oct 16th and am apprehensive and nervous but also anxious to get some pain relief and back on some of the meds. Have to wait to go back to Rheumatoid doctor and Psychiatrist for my other meds. Any advice would be welcome and I have found the Carezone App helpful in tracking my mood and pain and sleep patterns, plan on using it to track my weight as well as I hope to get on a healthy weight loss program. Glad to have found this forum as well. Hoping to contribute as well as receive help. Thanks in advance!

65 Likes

Hi Katrina—We’re so glad to have you here!

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself and how the Community can help.

We have a new member named @Sunshine, who recently shared that they’re living with arthritis too (about 40 years). Feel free to connect with @Sunshine if you think you might be able to support each other! :)

In the meantime, I wish you all the best with your upcoming doctor’s appointment and hope you find relief for your joints soon.

—Ivy
Community Manager

37 Likes

Hello, my name is Debbra. I am 61 years young. I am a Diabetic with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I take Metformin and Repatha not to mention a handful of other meds. I went over a year without Metformin or Repatha and I was always told that I was doing great. Now I am also told that I have the beginning stages of Dementia. Yes, I take a pill to slow down my memory loss. I feel like my body is falling apart. Has anyone else gone through that?

42 Likes

Thank you for being an active part of the Community!

We don’t yet have a topic on systemic yeast infections, but please feel free to start a new topic in the General Community here: https://community.carezone.com/c/general

Starting a new topic specific to your condition may help others find the discussion more easily so they can connect with you. :)

I’ll be here to help if you have any questions along the way!

—Ivy
Community Manager

24 Likes

Debbra, I also am diabetic suffering from depression, high blood pressure and just several changes in my body. Being 73, the changes really scare me. My anxiety doubles when my diabetes is not controlled. I hope we can talk further. Welcome everyone.

28 Likes

Hi I’m Stephanie from Fort Worth, TX. I am 47 years old with Multiple Sclerosis.

26 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Tracy, I’m 42 y/o, and the mother of 6 amazing people. I homeschool and I love it but I also have social anxiety, depression, and ocd. I use this app to track my meds so I never forget to take them or refill them. My hope is that over time these meds will help me overcome my issues and have a more fulfilling life.

34 Likes

Hi my name is Raelyn. Thanks for the welcome.

20 Likes

Hi. I’m Liz. 61 year old with heart and pain issues and lifelong insomnia. Looking forward to seeing what’s here.

22 Likes

Hi! I’m Sammie. I’m a Septuagenarian. I am retired.
I use to be very into bodybuilding, and I still workout 4-6 days a week.
I lift weights, do Yoga and ride my stationary bike (on alternating days). So, I have no weight problems, and I eat healthy meals. Still, I suffer with depression, insomnia, anxiety and agoraphobia. I have been in therapy for many years. However, I stopped going because I can not take the medications prescribed due to the side effects.
There must be some medications out there that will help me without the nasty side effects.

25 Likes

Hi, I am 61 years old and have spinal Dish. Most doctors in our country have never heard of it. It is also called Forrester’s disease. It is a genetic diseases that grows on bone. It has herniated 9 disks in my spine and caused a lot of nerve pain. Anyone know anyone with this?

19 Likes

Thanks so much for the welcome. My name is MaKenzie, i am 20 years old, and i suffer from Ehlers Danlos syndrome, which has a wide variety of effects. Mine in particular causes severe joint pain throughout my entire body, depending on the day, it can go from no pain, to pain so severe that i cannot move at all. I would love to meet more people who share my disorder and learn how they have treated theirs and go about there daily lives.

21 Likes

Hi, my name is Jennifer. I live in Wyoming. I have had high blood pressure since I was 18. I am now 34. I take two medications a day to control it. I supposed to quit smoking but I am struggling with that part. Thank you for the welcome msg.

26 Likes

Hi! I’m glad to be a part of this community. I’ve found CareZone to be extremely helpful with taking my meds, and tracking my information. Knowledge is power, and as person with mental illness, I need all the knowledge and power I can get. Have a great day!

28 Likes