Weight Loss Progress!

Hello, loves! I’d like to dedicate my first post to the fact that I’ve officially lost 20 pounds! I’m now down to 283! My goal is somewhere around 125 or so (I’m 5’2"), so I’ve got a long road ahead of me, but this feels like a huge milestone! I don’t have anyone IRL to share this with, so I hope you all will celebrate with me.

24 Likes

Congrats to you

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Congratulations. I am so happy and proud of you. I need to lose 10 pounds myself. I have tried to but can’t seem to. I am 5’2”. I am on Medication which doesn’t help the situation.

3 Likes

You go girl. Great job!

3 Likes

How did you do it? I have a long road to go too!

4 Likes

The main thing I’ve done is to drink some water before I eat anything. For me, the wires in my brain for “hungry” and “thirsty” get crossed a lot, so often being thirsty will present as being hungry. I’ve cut down on snacking completely by doing this, and it’s helped me realize I need smaller portions when eating meals.

5 Likes

How did u do it

2 Likes

My reply to Shell should explain it pretty clearly. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

2 Likes

Congratulations, proud of you 💕💕💕

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Betty, congratulations. I need help in losing weight, I am 285 pds, how did you start.

3 Likes

All I’ve done so far is increase my water intake. It helps me curb any snack cravings that I have, plus I eat smaller portions at meals when I have a glass of water beforehand. I’ve also started eating a lot slower than I used to. I find that it gives my brain and stomach time to sync up so I don’t accidentally overeat.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! I know how hard it is to lose weight and change habits. Keep it going! You deserve to be happy and healthy! 😊

3 Likes

Congrats, to use such healthy behavior modification is such a good & healthy way to do things. I have been in Optifast program & lost 20 plus lbs. we don’t know a starting weight or # of lbs from beginning because I am in a wheelchair & could not stand to weigh until about 10 weeks ago. I am 5’3” & 373 so I have a long journey to go as well. Getting my water in is my biggest challenge. I just can’t stand water. But proud of al in the journey. Blessings!

7 Likes

You can tell by the response that most of us need to lose weight. We all want to be a good at it like you. Congrats

3 Likes

Thanks for your wisdom!

2 Likes

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you! I am in the same boat but have not been able to make it happen. I have shrunk to 5’ 1” and need to lose 75 pounds.

2 Likes

I do drink tons of water but have a hard time getting the exercise we all need to burn calories. I have had multiple joint surgeries due to arthritis so walking is about the only thing I can do. So just started walking in a mall again. Fingers crossed!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is wonderful. Take one day at a time in the end you will love the new you!

2 Likes