Update Tracker scale

In the list of symptoms, I’d like to suggest the tracker for nausea not start at a 1. It appears I’m always slightly nauseous when I’m SELDOM nauseated. Actually I’d like to see the entire app overhauled. I have many suggestions and I read many good ones from users. It would be great if each of us could personalize it to suit our needs.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!! I have a few new needs and thought geez! I wish I could sit at a table with the app people and tell them what I need and have them make the changes. I know nothing about apps, coding, etc., but I do know about being sick and trying to manage all of this. I have 4 apps for all of this! I wish I could combine all the good parts of all of them. Maybe they could pick a few of us with varying needs and have a video conference or something?
Anyway, thanks for your post it was like you read my mind.

1 Like

Hi @Fibronurse74, I’m happy to share an update related to your suggestion!

The Tracker scale for Nausea has been updated to “0—10”, so you can now track when you don’t have symptoms.

There have also been a few updates to the Mood and Headache tracker scales too.

Thank you for your suggestion to help improve Trackers!

Please feel free to add any other suggestions you may have by starting new topics in the Suggestions & Ideas category. We’re always happy to hear from you!

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts here! I see that you’ve shared a few great suggestions in the community already—thank you so much!

If you’d like, I’d be happy to let our developers know that you’re interested in participating in any user testing groups that may take place in the future. We’re always happy to hear how we can improve the app for our members.

Thanks again!

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

Thank you Ivy. That would be great!

1 Like