Track remaining pills (auto-deduct med count when taken)

I would like CareZone to remind me how many remaining pills I have left before I run out of pills.

6 Likes

You can already set that up.
1-

1 Like

how do i set it up ??

1 Like

Sorry about that partial post. I accidentally entered it before I had even finished writing it. I started it in a text app, but I have never used that function and I think our administrator Ivy would be the best person to instruct you.

1 Like

I’ve passed the question on to staff via the Inbox.

2 Likes

Hello! I apologize, the app does not have a feature yet to track or auto-deduct remaining pills (when a pill is marked as taken). Currently, you can only enter this info in manually through the medication details.

I’ve added a detailed title for your suggestion so our team can track your idea (and others can support it)!

If you have any other ways to share how this feature would help you, just reply here anytime.

We’ll be sure to update this topic if this feature is a possibility in the future.

Thank you and take care!

—Ivy
Community Manager

4 Likes

Thank you for always being so helpful, @mamandel! I’m sorry, this isn’t a feature yet (but we hope it can happen soon).

Hope your day is being good to you!

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

Ok, thank you very much for answering my suggestions and I will be aware of the new performances and something else that I think would be great if Carezone could be used on the iwatch, it would be great.

1 Like

Great idea and very important for med compliance issues!

3 Likes

Carezone sends me a reminder that it’s time to refill meds.

1 Like

Yes, but I think she wants a running total of how many pills, etc she has left at any given time. Correct me if I misunderstand something. That would be a nice feature once you get it set up.,

2 Likes

That is what I try to tell you because sometimes I am going to take a pill and I realize that only I have three or five and that is what I would like the application to tell me because sometimes I go through the pharmacy and I do not know whether to go in search My medicine or not because I don’t know how much I have left.

1 Like

Very good idea. 👍🏾

1 Like

I love this idea!

Mine lets me know a week ahead of time that’s it’s time to refill.