Track fluid/water intake

Put in a water intake tracker and reminder so I don’t have to use 2 apps.

13 Likes

Track when you drank and how much… perhaps quick buttons of 4 oz, 6 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, and custom with pictures to match? Oh! And perhaps we can enter a daily goal so a happy face can show like an alarm to tell you reached your goal. Even better if another alarm can signal I exceeded the goal! (Can you tell I am not a water drinker and need lots of encouragement?)

8 Likes

If there could be a place to reyord the fluid intake that would be great for me.
Regards
Linda

4 Likes

Input and output for the home health nurse. To make it easier.

2 Likes

Does CareZone have a drink water reminder or app?

5 Likes

This would definitely be helpful

3 Likes

they have a meditation why not water 💙

3 Likes

Hi @JanArmbruster!

While there isn’t a specific tracker for water intake in the app, you can add a reminder to drink water in the Medications module. For example, just add “Drink #oz. of water” as you would a new med and set reminders for the times you’d like to be alerted. You can even mark when you drink water (just like marking a med as taken).

Here’s a link to instructions for adding a new item to the Medications module:

https://help.carezone.com/article/48-add-medications

I’ve moved this post to the existing topic called “Track/Fluid” water intake (in our Suggestions & Ideas category). That way, if this type of tracker becomes available in the future, you’ll receive a notification through the community.

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

I believe there’s a place on where they have you recommend something:-)

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I myself am not a water drinker either. Doctors will often suggest you drink plenty wether its due to your medz or a none specific ailment. I would have thought it deserved a tracker of its own like temp/bp etc. It is an important part of health to drink no matter what the liquid.