Timer for meds

Create a timer for when you take meds that tests when you state you’ve taken them.

Then have it count down for when you can again

4 Likes

That’s a great idea, I’ll try it! ☺️

1 Like

This is an awesome idea, as I have timers for meds and testing after meals and insulin. All day long timers going off on phone.

2 Likes

Hi @joranzas1—Thanks for sharing here!

To mark the exact time a med was taken, tap the SCHEDULE tab in your Medications module, then tap the pencil icon (next to the med name) to edit the time. This is helpful when taking a med at a different time than your scheduled reminder.

Would you share more about the need for a med timer? Are you looking for a feature to remind you to take a med “X number of hours” after the exact time you marked a med as taken?

Thank you!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Your story sounds familiar. I do the same

1 Like

Yes I’m looking for something where I can say I took the medication and then an alarm lets me know to take it again in 2 - 4 hours… but I would like to be able to set this timer to our needs.

Example take NARCO right now… and then in 4 hours it’ll give me an alarm to take it again. However I’m in so much pain I take it in 3.75 hours and I can then reset it and do it again. Or it I may make it past the 4 hours to 5.25 hours at night…

Thank you for sharing more details. This is very helpful for our team! We don’t yet have a “timer” feature planned, but we are working on additional med reminder options that may help with your needs. I’ll post an update when I have more info to share in the future.

Thanks again!

—Ivy
Community Manager

1 Like

Another thought maybe different day options.

Monday Wednesday Friday

1 Like