This works for me

Tky everyone for the positive feedback I need to hear it every so often. I lost my mom 3 years ago. And a year ago I found out I have type 2 diabetes,doing everything I can.

3 Likes

Good luck Susan Miller

4 Likes

Thank you. I will try the lemon water. How much lemon and water? I’m not allowed the water pill for some reason

1 Like

Hi Pixxie; Have to agree on the
“Lemon 🍋Water”, one of the best water drinks to have for numours reasons. You got it, great for “digestion of food” (like red wine)also helps if ya feel dehydrated. Good taste also… I drink lemon🍋 water quit a bit thru the day; I love lemons anyway, I also sprinkle of salt on them, then eat…mmgood
Keep up the good work!!! 👍

1 Like

Hello Susanmiller; You said this right; men never can tell what you lost in weight or if changed 💇 style or the cut!!! My late husband could never tell even after being togeather 34yr, (for bity sake) Mabye if I went from long long hair to short,ya or go from blonde/brunette or visa verse in hair color; they may notice then.😏😉

1 Like

On how much lemon water?, kinda to your taste. Just think about lemon aid, that’s at times sour n very sweet. I don’t think that is what you want. Start with about a .25 of the lemon, and go from there, add more to your taste buds. Best of luck with ur lemon water, does have benifits…
Jewls62/Deb

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes, I know that one for sure! When my husband and I got married, my hair was in a short afro. I started growing it out after we were and it took him 4 years to notice that it was now 10 inches long. Go figure! Then he never wants me to cut it, my hair grew past my butt at one point, but now that I’m 65 it is brittle and breaking off and starting to get thin. After 37 years of marriage he finally said I could cut it, if I wanted. 😊

2 Likes

Hi Susanmiller, isn’t that something with some men,(most) they never notice those things…

1 Like

You can do it. One day at a time and pat yourself on the back for getting better.

1 Like

I will try this
190lbs September 15 2019

1 Like

Great. Good job. I will try this. The thing is I don’t like water. I am doing a 21-day challenge with Kangen water. Hope to see some positive results. Detoxing now.

1 Like

Thank you very much! 😁

I’ve been sick and out of the conversation… how have you been doing?

1 Like

Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing what works. Would love to see recipes on what everyone is doing to lose weight and what works and what to avoid. Blessings everyone

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m better now, no Bronchitis but still have a horse voice. Being sent to an ear, nose and throat doctor now.

I am exercising every day. I started eating Seattle Sutton 1200 calorie plan. 3 home made, fresh meals that taste great. They are expensive but replace shopping, cooking, calorie counting, kitchen cleanup, decisions on meal planning, avoidance of impulse buying, and gives me peace of mind on my eating habits. I also find I am learning proper portions and I know when I cheat EVERY time. When it happens, I realize how out of control I have been over the years.
I’m 72 and weighed 317 last January. I have diabetes, severe COPD, asthma, very limited mobility, high blood pressure. I was hospitalized and in rehab from August 23 to October 3…7 weeks. As of today I am 263. My breathing has improved dramatically, I can walk farther than I have in ten years, I’m not holding water any more and my brain in back. My CO² was very high and my brain was oxygen deprived. The rehab center told me I was their biggest success story ever. I believe it was a miracle. I have annually been in the hospital/ rehab for 3 to 5 weeks and never had this success.
I can’t afford the food program on my limited income but I decided to use my limited savings … I know if I don’t succeed I won’t need the savings as I will not live to need it… never give up… miracles happen.

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. You are indeed a miracle and God is working miracles in your life. Don’t ever give up hope and keep on persevering with that which you now know works. God bless you

1 Like

Thank you. God has my back always and in all ways! He told me…no more games Jill. This is my chance to have a great senior life and I’m taking it.