Things just go from bad to badder😢😰😠

HOWDY ALL, hope this Halloween is a safe and fun one.

Well gang, finishing up more test, vascular Doppler studies, nerve conduction, CT scans. Good news cancer still gone, 7÷ years clean. Did receive diagnosis of neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome. Nerves in neck, chest, shoulders are been pinched. Causes pain, numbness, tingle, loss of touch. So added to my other stuff YUCK😿😡😵. Hopeful th Physical therapy helps. If not up to St. Louis, Washington University for surgery.

4 Likes

I will be praying for you

3 Likes

Praying for you. Remember that the first few times maybe the first 3 theraphy sessions cause discomfort so don’t give up on it. So God bless and prayers your way.

3 Likes

So wonderful to hear about your cancer free news but my prayers are with you during your time of need I’m so sorry about your nerve testing that was done I know it can be painful I have neuropathy that’s terrible in my legs it makes it hard to walk on a daily basis and I take a lot of medication to help with it unfortunately without the medication I can’t imagine how it would be I hope your survey goes as well as expected💛🙏

4 Likes

I hope your therapy goes as well as expected

4 Likes

Yeah for your good news on being cancer free. Sorry for the bad news. I will pray for you and that the physical therapy helps you.
Stay well and gentle hugs to you.

3 Likes

Ryan, I hear ya

don’t it just get to you that, the minute you think you gotten rid of one thing, something else pops up! And I to thought ole age would be a simple breeze. Just sitting on the porch rocking and reading nursery books to the grand kids. Hope all works out For you and you can by pass surgery 🙏🙏.

1 Like

Hopefully therapy helps. As a licensed physical therapy assistant myself give it some time as it takes time to loosen things up. I have gone through PT and OT myself.

1 Like

Prayers that Theraphy will go well. Hang in there. God Bless

1 Like

Thanks

Sorry for the misspell, Rayn