The use of fake id

Sorry for the question, but I wanted to know if someone uses fake identity documents (I won’t ask you what for do you use fake documents, but it’s interesting)

No definitely not

No I don’t use fake ID you got one

Fake ID, you say? Maybe you’re fed, I dunno. But if you’re not… Yes, I do. I bought it a year ago. Just wanted to buy some interesting stuff from the internet, LOL. Don’t want to be busted. I bought fake IDs in an online shop. One of my friends told me about Already21 store, also shared with me this link https://fidvendors.is/already21-com/. Yep, this is a fake ID shop review, LOL. I’d read this review, it was convincing enough, then I bought it… ID looks exactly like a real one. I think, only a true expert can distinguish it from the real one. But just in case I don’t show it to the cops - most of the experts, which can distinguish fake ID from real one works in the police, you know.

I wanted to when I was under age for getting into the bars but did not know how due to there was no internet at that time, now there is no need to have one! I suggest you be very careful if you plan on keeping it otherwise I suggest you get rid of it! On the internet there is no way to know exactly who you are talking to so not a good idea to talk about it to anyone and especially not on the internet !

Really ,THIS IS NOT COOL OR MORAL. WHY,?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET IN TROUBLE. SMDH . THIS SHOULD Not be a topic on CZ.