Thank you all so much πŸ™πŸ™

I read all of your comments and tips and I would like to thank all of you for your help I noticed a lot of you suggested I talk to my parents and Dr I only have my dad after my passed away but he works all the time I barely see him but when I do it’s like he’s not here I do talk to him about eating healthy and taking walks and going to the gym and I know most guys my age do a lot of that stuff by themselves but not me. I talked to my Dr and she the same thing as you guys but despite my dad not being here I still exercise at school and at home and to be completely honest with you guys I sometimes slack and I don’t use stevia because my grandma says it’s bad for you so I use or have real sugar but I’m going to take more head to your advice I’ll take 10-15 minutes out of my day every day to exercise I’ll eat more healthy and I’ll cut down on the sugar and junk and instead of skipping meals I’ll eat a small snack like a fruit or a
granola bar I can do this and I will and I don’t want to be skinny I just want to be healthy and fit

Love Romeo ❀😘
11 Likes

Touch base in a few weeks… Let us know how you are doing.

3 Likes

I will thank you

1 Like

You got that right

1 Like

God bless

1 Like

Thank you for your commitment, I appreciate it very much, but I’m alive today because of the Lord Jesus Christ, he was everywhere with me, he is my all and all.
I wouldn’t be here without his grace and mercy, so this Testimony is his not mine, he is my protector and sheild through everything I have gone through, he was willing to sheild me through.
You can trust in the Lord and Jesus Christ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡ Hallelujah pray for guidance about your father, and ask God what does he want you to do, you need his input on this, I can give you my opinion on this, but you need to have someone that has control of everyone on the Earth.
You to speak to your earthly Father, I don’t know how your going to do it, but you have to trust your heart and prayers that God won’t fail you.
Let me know how things go with you, I love you and Jesus Christ loves you so much, and he loves your father too.
Do you have a Bible? I’m going to send you some scriptures, and you can trust me I know, what your saying,

Psalms 139:16, Proverbs 6:6-8, John 12:46, Ecclesiastes 10:18, Proverbs 26:12-13, Matthew 12:43-45, Revelation 3:20, Isaiah 30:1, 2Thess 3:6.

4 Likes

Don’t give up when you feel like you want to dig down a little deeper and keep going find someone to walk with its so much easier with a friend. And if you ever need to talk I’m on face book messenger I believe anyone can find me under Lynn Grimsley or Chevrette I can’t remember which I live in Middleburg Florida. I’ll be happy to talk to you or anyone else. I’ve got to start taking my own advice and get myself moving and lose some of this weight.

1 Like

Its ok i only use regular regular sugar! Try to keep on a schedule when you exercise and you won’t slack off. It’s hard if it helps keep a journal on your exercising. Once you see the pounds or ounces, or half pound come off you’ll be syched up.

1 Like

God bless you πŸ™πŸ˜‡ Hallelujah thank you for your faith in God. Amen

How are you doing?

Romeo,

What changes have you made?