Sync CareZone with other health apps

I would like to see this app sync with other apps like Google fit.

18 Likes

I’ll second that - it would be a huge help!

7 Likes

Or Fitbit, or myfitness app.

6 Likes

I would love to see SHealth too!!

Add me to the list of trackers that would Love to have this much needed feature added.

3 Likes

That would be nice, and possibly very effective.

I just found that my doctors site “FollowMyHealth” has the ability to sync with several apps. It would be so helpful if CareZone were one of them!! Also, a lot of providers use “MyChart”, but I don’t know if they have that sync option or not. Just thought I’d mention it if CareZone is working on this topic.

4 Likes

Apple Health is a good concentrator of data, but graphics are limited. I’d like all my data in Carezone.

3 Likes

I love the carezone app and I recommend it to everyone Including medical personnel when I go for appointments. I also use it to keep track of their health requirements for my fur babies. I would really love it if cares zone could connect with my new fit bit Versa 2.

Sparks people would be another app I would love care zone to be able to connect with

1 Like

At least half of my doctors use my chart as well …

1 Like

If Carezone and Apple Health were in sync it would be the best of both worlds.

Ability to sync with Apple Health and other apps would be useful.

1 Like

Being able to have automatic syncing with Apple Health app on iPhone would be a very useful

3 Likes

Add to that MyFitnessPal that already incorporate water intake and exercises. Great idea!!

1 Like

I was just thinking the same. New user here and most of the trackers I need to import on my iPhone or my watch. I think it’s a waste of time to re/enter the same info on here.

I would love to see this app integrate with Google fit, Fitbit, and Garmin etc. Would be really nice to add exercise and be able to put your sleep right into the app without having to do it all by hand. Right now there’s no way to track exercise on here which I think is really important for your health.

2 Likes

It would be awesome to integrate Fitbit into this app so we don’t have to manually enter everything daily. What would it take to do that.

2 Likes

My Chart would be a great addition to sync with CareZone!