Strokes

My name is Wendy had a stroke July 06, 2019 on my left side. My life side is so weak. The day after my first stroke I had a small stroke. Two weeks from being home I had a mini stroke on my right side. Ever sine those stokes ive been having numbness in my legs and my left arm bad headaches. Is that normal?

2 Likes

No it’s not normal, see your neurologist as soon as you can.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s normal or not, I have had a total of 6 Strokes and many TIA’S and laspted into a Coma for 4 months, before my family with the doctors advise on pulling the plug on me. I woke up everyone says that I am a survivor and a miracle but I say it was God and Jesus Christ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‡ prasie God and Jesus Christ for saving me. I didn’t have headaches, but I am alive today because of God’s love and support and help, I had High blood pressure, and I don’t know why I had the strokes but God does. He spared me so I could give him glory and honor to name, and to continue to spread the word about his ministry to everyone I know, and see, of the goodness of God and Jesus Christ.
Amen Hallelujah I worship Jesus Christ and God they blessed me when didn’t deserve it, and many people today are being blessed and don’t appreciate there blessings or gifts, they take credit for it themselves and that’s not the way God wants us to be.
He wants us to care about each other and love each other and we don’t, and God, and Jesus see everything from Heavenly Throne Room and they don’t like what’s going on the Earth they made for us Humanity. He is getting angry with us everyday, because we don’t respect what he has given us. πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸŒžπŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ˜žπŸ˜‡

We have trust in the one who made us, and Created the Earth and the Universe out of nothing.
We wouldn’t exist if man and woman were not created first, when the devil showed up everything went down hill, from there on. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Drichardson, the Lord Has blessed you and you are doing his work! He loves us so much and has given us so much! I love my Sisters and brothers in Christ! I love to step outside and see the beauty He has made be it day or night and I have my two fur babies to love on at least a little longer. God Bless you! I will send up prayers for you and send you πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ love!

2 Likes

Not normal Wendy. Call your Dr. Praying for you Dear. Please don’t wait to call your Dr.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts πŸ™ Hallelujah πŸ™Œβ€οΈ, in Jesus name Amen

I seen him in December he wants me to have an MRI done but my insurance have not yet approved me yet

πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Thank you πŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Amen, Amen

πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

Thank you πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

I don’t know, I have never had anyone, I will pray for you always that you get back your full function in everything that you had. God doesn’t want any of his children to be burden with challenges and struggles and and issues but he is in control of everything that you do. He can heal you only if you ask him to and mean it from your heart and soul, his ears can reach Heaven and the universe, there is anything he can’t do for us if we have faith in God and Jesus Christ. Amen Hallelujah πŸ™ŒπŸ™

1 Like

Thank you πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

Today seems like I don’t know if I’m coming and going. With this numbness and weak. Thinking my speech is back to normal but that only last for a second till ppl start asking me what am I saying. Smh πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I’m so sick of this it’s a battle that I have to fight 24/7 a day. But I do thank God for letting me see another day

1 Like

Don’t complain about what you can’t do just realized that you couldn’t be here without his goodness and blessings to you.
Just appreciate what you have, your alive, and that is because Jesus Christ sacrificed his life for us Humanity without his sacrifice know one would be alive today 😁.
We forget about that when we start complaining all the time. Everyone has things that they have to overcome, but if we believe we can then everything is possible, with Jesus Christ πŸ™πŸ™.

Ah I was not complaining on what I can and can’t do. I was just stating on how I was feeling. I do thank Jehovah everyday for letting me see another day. And I’m very aware of the Bible terms. Thx for your input

pooh79 Honey, you kick that negativity to the curb! Hold your head as high as you can and know that Jesus listens when believe in him! We care about you and we know how discouraging the constant pain and problems can be but, you have friends out here who only wish you well and are praying for you. πŸ™

1 Like

Thank you

I was reading in my bible and I came across a couple of scriptures that says I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND BESIDES ME THERE IS NO OTHER, after all the reading I did that night it was the ultimate that stuck out