Stroke 65

I had a stroke at 65 years old. Happen in November 2 , 2019. Affected my right side, hard to iron clothes for work, buttoning my shirts , cooking , holding things in my right hand. Writing my name and other stuff. Very depressed. I get very tired.
When I am working, I have to cone home a take a nap. Had time during working.
Sometimes I am laying in bed and start to cry. 😭😭😭

2 Likes

You to. Mine was on my left side but I had a bunch of TIAS (mini strokes I to it hard on my speech and holding things and being depressed. I was a independent woman but I can tell it took a lot out of me. I get tired fester. Sometimes I get tired just getting out the shower and drying off I have to take breaks

2 Likes

Me to

2 Likes

Hello Randydean,

I had 6 Strokes and many TIA’S and I laspted into a Coma for 4 months until God blessed me with life and I woke up. And that was in Atlanta Georgia in March 11 2013, it’s now December 2019
and I am still alive. Everyone says that I am a survivor but I have to the Lord Jesus Christ the prasie, everything I went through was because he was in the hospital with me. My Breast Cancer, he was there and my double bypass surgery, and my fibroid tomers, he was there, l was supposed to die, my family was about to put the plug on my machine, until God stepped in said no, it’s not your time yet and I opened my eyes to see my daughters face.

With out my scares on my body there wouldn’t be proof of anything, that is my strength and courage peace love, Jesus Christ died for us, and what he sacrificed his life for me, I wouldn’t want him to do again.

With God’s help and support I can speak again, and write myself, my right leg cramps during the night 😴 sleep, and have to use a walker, I cook dinner myself, I made the macaroni and cheese, and the collared Green’s, for Thanksgiving, and yesterday I made pork chops and mixed vegetables, yellow rice with onions and peppers and my family enjoyed it 😊😊🙏.

You can trust me I know what you’re talking about, I fill depressed and want to cry, but talk to God and Jesus Christ, I ask God to help me, when I look at the assistance he has already accomplished, I have nothing to say, except thank you for life
he has done everything I can ever want is life. And he said there is a time to be born and a time to die, and I am 64 years old this October 24, that a gift from God.
He saved me from death because I needed to make amends with my family, friends and people everywhere for things that I have done wrong to them, Jesus died for us and our sins were obligated to forgive ourselves, or we won’t be forgiven.
So I try not to judge people who are doing well and I just pray for them, I have my phone and I do spiritual reading in the morning and night, and there devotionals and Bible study reading that are on your phone. I haven’t gotten anything, I am just remembering what I have to today,
Remember Matthew 6:1-9
The Father Pray
This is what the Disciples were praying for when the Holy Spirit showed up, and filled them and they started speaking in different tongues. Amen 🙏 Hallelujah🙌 🙏

2 Likes

You have been thought a lot

1 Like

Thanks we’re all in this together

4 Likes

I am ready to give up . I lost a good friend over my stroke . She told me not to Complain.

2 Likes

True that but it is Jesus Christ the King of the world, that we have to remember, and give him the praise and worship for he died for us all to be tested whoever can spared will have challenges and struggles and troubles pain hurts and issues but I’m not worried I know where I am going, and that is to Heaven with Jesus Christ. Amen 🙏 Hallelujah thank you

2 Likes

She is right!!! 😁😁😁🥰🥰 through the pain, God knows you’re heart and soul, and he loves you so much ❤️🙏 Hallelujah.

2 Likes

I do understand. I had a stroke in 2014. During the stroke I had several seizures which then caused me to become epileptic. I was tired a lot and sleeping most of the time. I started researching the side effects of all of the medications I was taking and found that one of them made me tired, and actually very mean and sarcastic to others. I got my doctor to change my medication and now I hardly ever sleep and I am awake and alert enough to be aware of what is going on around me. I have a weekenefleft side that does not seem to be getting any better, But I don’t give up because I know there is something out there that can help me I just have to find it. You hang in there and check your medication side effects. You just may find out that changing your medication might help

1 Like

You may have thought she was a good friend, but a good friend would have supported you through it all and remain your friend. I have a very good friend that is stuck right by my side one thing she says is that yes I am different, but inside I’m still the Margie that I used to be, just a little bit different now. However she’s my friend and will never go anywhere

2 Likes

But I was there when your son killed him self . Made dinner for the whole family . When she had surgery I made homemade chicken noodle soup and delivered to her house

1 Like

You have to have me confused with somebody else. I don’t have a son

My friend has a son

1 Like

Using voice to text sometimes throws something completely different in there then what you were saying. I’ve noticed that happening to me many times and even though it does this it is so much quicker than trying to type it out. Sometimes I get this shaking so bad that I hit the wrong keys anyway so I just try to proofread everything before I hit send or post

I understand i lost a lot of people and a lot of my abilities it’s hurt’s ,but long as God with me that’s what keep me fighting