Stop making it complicated

Latest update makes you have to click on more buttons to get through the trackers. . We need this simple and fast. I use it to keep track of anxiety and depression episodes. making it more complicated causes more anxiety. and unwillingness to keep it up. go back to having the graph line show up first!

4 Likes

Gotta agree, it IS anxiety producing

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Improve how to reorder and hide Trackers

Hi @Hawke—Thanks for sharing your comments about the latest Trackers update. I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues.

When viewing the Trackers list on Andriod and iOS, select “View Chart” to see the Tracker graph and add data at the same time. There shouldn’t be any extra steps when you take this route, but please let me know if you see something different!

Selecting the “Add Data” button directly from the Trackers list is helpful when you just need to make quick entries (without needing to view the graph).

If you’re still having issues on your device, just reply here and I’ll be glad to help!

Take care,

—Ivy

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Improve how to reorder and hide Trackers

I don’t think I’m making myself clear. You’ve added extra steps to the app. You shouldn’t have changed the interface. the previous version was faster and easier to deal with. And I also noticed that when you have multiple trackers happening at the same time it leaves the alert icon in the top bar. Even if you have entered data for the multiple graphs. Causing more frustration. I have been using this app for the last 3 to 4 years. It’s been perfect just the way it was. Please change it back. If I’m commenting about this you know there are others that feel the same who will just get frustrated and stop using the app.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Improve how to reorder and hide Trackers

I agree 💯

I’m hoping to see a positive change soon. The app has become aggravating. When you go to make a mark on a Tracker, it’s now set up so you can’t see which tracker you are working on and have to slide down to be able to see which one you’re working on. It also leaves a notification in the notification bar even if you have completed all trackers. You need to go back one version. You can change the look, but don’t change how it operates!