Show all history on Android Journal

The Android Journal does not allow looking back more than a few months. This is very
much a problem when looking for past procedures, medication change note,
hospital visits, etc.

2 Likes

I was recently talking with a service provider and needed to look up some information I had put in the journal about my mother’s past medical history – and found that I couldn’t access my journal entries on my mobile app past a certain date (and a relatively recent date at that). Since I depend on the information in CareZone to track this information so that I can access it if necessary, this is a serious problem for me – so serious that if I cannot use my phone to access all the information I’ve entered into my mother’s journal (even with a search), I’m going to have to find an alternative. (Or abandon the app for the web version, if that’s usable.)

Am I missing something? Is there a search function so that I can find older journal entries using the mobile app?

Thanks,
Barbara

Hi Barbara—I apologize for any inconveniences caused by not being able to view the Journal entries you were looking for. I definitely understand how important having access to that information is, especially when caring for your mother.

Android does have a limitation on how far back you can view Journal entires. However, you can always access your entire Journal history on the web at CareZone.com.

Just sign in to the web from your mobile web browser or desktop computer with your registered email and password. You can even print Journal entries too if helpful.

In the meantime, I’ve moved your community post to this existing topic for suggesting to add access to all Journal history on Android. If this feature becomes available in the future, we’ll be sure to update you here!

I’m here to help if you have any questions.

Thank you!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Thank you, Ivy. I appreciate your help, although I am disappointed. I hope this problem can be fixed soon.