Do you have an area to track immunizations/shots? I.e., flu, privnar, and shingles shots?
Yes. I need this one desperately
Do for flu shot next sept
I use the calendar feature.
I scheduled a reminder on the calendar for a regular Dr visit. Also, you could put your shots in the calendar as SHOTS: so it will be there especially annual like flu shots.
- Repair tasklist, to do list, will not take messages.
- Add meals menu, covering what patient had for breakfast lunch, dinner, snack. So that patients can keep track of what the have had to eat in case of food allergies.
- Med tracker, any reaction to script.
- A way to share medical info with doctors and or medical organizations.
- Repair backspace so that after you type a letter it goes back one space and doesnt delete word then misspells word then when you try to fix word it make you start all over again.
- Appointment minder chart.
- Incontinence tracker.
- Menstrual tracker, meds, pain, light to heavy slider, cycle tracker.
- Appointment tracker, with ability to call another number to remind your tranportation.
Great idea! Could go in as part of the meds list.
Thank you for recommendation. But I’d like to have a separate area for shots so when we take our dad to doctors appts it’s easier to find. My dad is currently in memory care and we want to stay on top of everything.
For a menstrual tracker try the app called period tracker!
Hello and thanks for sharing your suggestions!
To share ideas in the community, please post a new topic for each idea. This way the community can easily find and support your idea and our team will see your update too!
To add your ideas to the community, please follow the steps below:
How to post a new idea:
1- Go to the Suggestions & Ideas community here: https://community.carezone.com/c/suggestions-and-ideas
2- Post a new idea by tapping the (+) button (on Android), the Post button (on iOS), or select New Post (on the web).
2- Enter a short description of your idea in the topic title field. *(e.g. “Add a place to track Surgeries")
3- Enter a brief summary explaining your idea in the message field.
I’m here to help if you have any questions!
Dr.s are always asking what date I had my last****** shot.I don’t remember
Or ask when I had a surgery
**** I don’t remember.Help
This would be great to have because I have trouble remembering my shots sometime,think it would be very beneficial,