Sending data to doctors

Does anyone know if there is a way to send my reports to my doctor and how is it done?

1 Like

They have they’ll own website. My doctor just wants me to bring in my meter every time I see him

1 Like

Hi,I post every thing on the care app on my phone,an take my test with me.I also keep a complete record of all meals an the amount of carbs consumed at each meal and all snacks.yes it is a little time consuming but I am retired an 81 yrs an do my best to stay healthy. Been diabetic sense 1997 type 2.
Doing ok.

3 Likes

Perhaps you did not understand my question. I asked it because it is request. Since my doctor is not seeing patients in the office. I do not go to your doctor and need to send my results to him in a week.

I don’t think you answered the question.

I don’t think you understand my question. There is a reason why I asked it. My doctor is not seeing patents because of the con-virous. I need to send it to him.

Ordinary if I were seening the doctor obviously I would show him my care zone and its information. I also use My Fitness Pal and would show him that if I could see him.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Hi,
If you have your doctor’s email and if there’s a share button then you could send your results that way or you could do a virtual visit/call.

2 Likes

Fax? Available at Office Depot.

I was trying to avoid this.

Where is this function?

1 Like

Top right corner of your screen should have a share option. You could screenshot your results and email or use the share option.

2 Likes

What type of meter are you referring to, blood glucose?

Lol, yes there available, but where’s da $ to buy it?

Yes, my endocrinologist won’t see me unless I have my meter with me. They download the results at the office.