Sadness

I am a outsider. I have really no friends. I am always picked on because of how I look and how weird I am. I feel like I can’t talk to my parents about anything. I am Bisexual and I mostly I am in love with girls. I just want to have someone to love me, but that will never happen. I have to many problems and I know that no one will ever love me for who I really am. I just feel like I am a peace of shit. I am 15 and I have very bad Depression. What can I do? What can I say? Plz someone help me!

1 Like

I think it’s more common to feel like this as a teen than you realize. I relate to this so much from when I was in High School. Believe me people like weird. No one even knows what normal is. I’m positive you’ll find someone who will love you regardless. I hope you’ll begin to see this soon. 🤗

4 Likes

There is much I would like to say but I will try to make it shot.
I have lived much of my life and it has been a long one. Feeling in many way similar to what you are going through.
It took a long time for me to find out how to live a life of joy, happiness and love.
Here is what I learned and am still learning.
1.) You need to believe in yourself. When you feel that your an outsider. Tell yourself that it is how you feel but it is not the truth or reality. You yourself are putting yourself outside the group. What you see and believe you yourself are projecting to others.
2.) Look honestly inside yourself and ask are you the person you would like as a friend? You need to be honest with yourself. It’s not going to be easy but well worth it. If the answer is no then tell yourself and BELIEVE that you can be that person. It may feel strange and uncomfortable but well worth it.
3.) If you really want to find love and be loved. Start with yourself. I know it’s an old saying. How you do that is start by looking in the mirror.
Tell the image you see all the good things that you have to offer the world. You may say r to yourself “There isn’t anything”. Then your not being honest look deeper.
There is so much more I would like to say but more important I would hope and pray this will help you. It did help me even though I am a slow learner. LOL
I wish you the best in life and as you love yourself you will find love in friendship, family and the one special love. God bless you I’ll be thinking of you

2 Likes

I believe there is someone for everyone.

My personal spiritual beliefs tell me that I was created by love, and that love wants me to be happy and find love here on this planet before I go to be with Him.

I don’t know what your beliefs are, and I try very hard not to judge anyone. Whatever your beliefs are, consider leaning on them.

We all feel like outcasts at times. I have those moments today, 44 years into my life. I had them as a teenager as well.

Please know that it WILL get better if you are willing to allow it to and to do your part.

You are special and unique. There is only one of you in existence. You are the only you that has ever existed in the entire history of the universe.

There is another special and unique person waiting to meet you. But, before we can love others properly we need to learn to love ourselves.

It may sound corny, but it’s true. You are worth being loved and treated special. That starts with you.

God bless, with your permission I would like to include you in my prayers. I don’t need your name, I believe God knows exactly who you are.

1 Like

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank

2 Likes

Hi. I’m 52. All my romantic partners have cheated on me. I found out about the latest indiscreation today. Any idea why people cheat on me? I don’t cheAt on them

1 Like

I am 15. I have been through many people cheating on me. Also thank you for your service. You may hear that alot from people, but I really mean it. War is one of those things that I love to learn about. I know how hard it is. I am here to help u out. If you need someone 2 talk to plz email me at ajthechocker@gmail.com or just message me on here. I love making friends and helping people out.

People just like to take advantage on people like you and me. Sometimes it takes us down, but we always get back up. I can’t change their minds to get back with you, but I can tell you this. You are special in your own way. Don’t let people drag you down. ( I wish I could take my own advice. )

2 Likes

I’m depressed tonight. It’s 925 pm. The person I was (is?) Going to marry was talking to another person (a neighbor) that’s
Moving. I was going to go for a drive, but my partner didn’t want me too. How do I start to rebuild my trust, that was shattered, in my partner again?