Sad

I finally got angry enough and blew up on my parents…it was hard but they still denied it all and I felt even worse. I’m still crying this morning…

1 Like

Pray for them

2 Likes

That’s tough, don’t know the beginning but where you are now is something we can do and you can do. I will put you on our church prayer list and ask for peace and comfort. The things you can do is think about the anger and think about whether or not you are depressed. As an instructor for anger management I can say that you have to decide what is more important, the relationship with your family or the anger. As for the depression I know from experience for I fell into it deeply for a while. I found that by giving into the depression I was thinking solely about myself. Whoa is me, how bad can just get, why are they are picking on me? The thing is when we think about ourselves only we are leaving God out. He gave us His son to cover any of our fears, our sins, our depression and of course our anger. He wants to help. Sorry about the mini sermon but I just couldn’t pass this up.

4 Likes

Don’t the particulars of your situation but I understand where you are coming from, as I was abused by and allowed to be abused by others by my Mother. I never got mad at my Mother, but I don’t appreciate her actions. While it can be scary, Anger Management Therapy can be very cathartic. I would suggest finding a therapist that practices Anger Management Therapy.

2 Likes

How old r u if u don’t mind me asking?

I’m 31 Miss priss. You?

I’m 46. I’m nobody. I have PTSD, depression, bipolar & borderline Manicdepressive also anxiety. I just though that u might b a child acting the way u were, nt ment to b an insult.

1 Like

You’re cute…I like the attitude…completely unruly.

Look this is the last post u will get from me.all I wanted was to b a friend to u, sorry it got turned around somehow. Hope ur life gets better & I’ll pry for u.

Christy,

I want to make myself clear that I’m fully aware of your conditions that you suffer with. It was never my intention to offend you…I simply thought you had an impressive personality . You put a smile on my face with some of your replies. I also, suffer with all of the conditions you have as well. I can relate…I do understand…
I know know what it’s like to feel like you h have nobody and like you’re literally dying .
I am here for you. And willing to email privately if you wish… I’ll refrain from snippy comments.

Btw…you are some body

1 Like

Want 2 email or still mad?

1 Like

goodmanmegan22@yahoo.com

goodmanmegan22@yahoo.com

Nt mad I thought u was mad.or being a smartass.

1 Like

No ma’am it’s just my sense of humor trying to lighten the mood…I would like to be friends

1 Like

I think we should b able to. I’d like that.

1 Like

Where do you live?

1 Like

South east Tennessee

Close…im in North Ga

2 Likes

That’s cool