Reminders for meds taken every X days/hours, monthly, etc

I have a medicine I take only once a month and often it sits in my fridge a few days before I remember it. Would love to have it show up with other reminders

9 Likes

Yes, yes I would love to see that too.

1 Like

I agree I have to give myself a shot every two weeks and would love a reminder

1 Like

This would be usefull rather than just having to turn off the reminder for my once a month meds.

1 Like

My once a month med is also refrigerated making 8t easy to forget. An option other than daily would be extremely helpful!

2 Likes

I have the same sift

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion!

We are currently working on new med reminder features that will be released this year. We hope to also include interval reminders (every X days/hours, monthly, etc). I’ll be sure to update you here with any new information as these features progress.

In the meantime, adding a Calendar event for your monthly med may be helpful! Once reminded, you can mark the med as “taken” in the app and track your adherence.

Thanks for your patience and support!

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

I take a med (injection) once a month - which makes it even harder to remembe
Having an option other than daily would be helpful

1 Like

Hello @anitakayreed—I moved your recent post to this related topic to offer some assistance!

I’ve shared a reply above with an update on your idea, as well as a tip that may help you manage your monthly injection.

I’m here to help if you have any questions!

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

I need to have medication every 10 days

Set up a reminder on your phone in calendar on here

I did as an alternative - thanks!

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @Michelle3!

I apologize there isn’t a way to set med reminders for every “X days”, but we’re working on it!

In the meantime, I’ve moved your post to the related suggestion here. That way you can stay updated on any progress related to this request!

Thank you and take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager