Recent Viral Myocarditis

Is anyone else isolating themselves during the Covid-19 scare? I had Myocarditis at the end of January and I am not even close to 100% health yet. I am pretty nervous about the possibility of getting this new virus and the implications that could have on my heart and my lungs. My husband is having a hard time with the idea that we might have to mostly stay at home for the next 6 weeks. In the meantime I am washing my hands a ton and making him do the same when he gets home after being out.

4 Likes

I have not isolated but have greatly reduced going out, only for necessities. I have a weakened immune system so trying to stay healthy. Hope you don’t get it, especially when you have health issues. Stay strong. Luvz & Hugz

1 Like

I have no immune system so I am mostly self isolating with the exception of going to doctors appointments, the pharmacy, & for ABSOLUTE necessities. I have roommates though so I send them out when necessary. But when they get home I make them shower & throw their clothes in the washer. Maybe I’m taking it to the extreme but I can not afford to get COVID-19. Good luck on your isolation maybe yours & mine will keep us safe!

1 Like

I have several auto immunes and a heart issue so I’ve been staying in the house. Not really staying away from people but to stay out of the public eye. just trying time keep my hands clean and stay away from anyone who is sick.

1 Like