R u kidding me

Okay if were not here for others support and to be lifted up then what are we even on this app for ? Why would you say hirtf3 things like cheer myself up?

6 Likes

I’m sorry.

2 Likes

We are here to support and try to cheer each other up. But in order for us to Cher you up you have to really want to be cheered up and start by doing something that makes you feel better 1st

1 Like

Please understand that I don’t always check my notifications right away. I try to respond and help others as others have done so for me, with the understanding that life is still going on with others.

3 Likes

May i ask why your so upset or whats bothering you i know im missing something somewhere just not sure what. Please explain why your unhappy or whats going on please

3 Likes

What’s happened to get ur feelers all n a knot?. That’s why we r here.

2 Likes

Amen sis…have a piece of this roast beef sammich. I’m at the deli lol

2 Likes

Meowmmm😍😍😍

1 Like

I liked that come back, very different lol. How r u ?

Lol cool as a cucumber 😋

1 Like

So whats going on im here if you would like to share

Talk to me tell me what’s going on or what was going wrong?

Beckie playing mind games and I’m crying

I don’t know who that is, but u don’t have to play. Stop crying its ur body u can make urself feel better if u want it’s hard but ur strong & I think u can do it.

2 Likes

I’ve learned in all my years with all the mental issues I have to deal with that when it comes down to it u have control over ur mind. Thank GOD it’s a beautiful day…

At least to tha majority of it . Most of the time its nt easy.

Yes I’m in Chattanooga shopping as a matter of fact…its cold but pretty out

1 Like

I love the sunshine it HELPS put me n a good mood. I’m picking up my son from school.

Awesome

Can you tell me about yourself… I’m just a lil moody nothing personal it’s the bipolar…