Print Tracker notes [Now availabe on iOS]

My notes (which contains injection totals, and perhaps food consumed) are not included when my tracker is printed. Might they be? Thanks!

9 Likes

( should have mentioned iPhone app)

4 Likes

It would be nice that extra info you enter when tracking be printed with the results

3 Likes

Hello! I’m happy to help with your question.

Although you are able to print Tracker entries through the app, I apologize that printing the notes within Trackers is not yet available.

I’ve moved your post to our Suggestions & Ideas category, which shares your request with our team and the community (so they can vote on it too)!

If this feature does become available in the future, we will be sure to post an update here for you.

Thanks for your support!

—Ivy
Community Manager

4 Likes

Excellent App. I have Type 2 diabetes and keep track of my Glucose readings. When I go to print report of readings for doctor it won’t print notes just readings. It would be great to be able to print readings and notes together

2 Likes

Almost every single day for the past 3 months I have tried to track my chronic pain in the “tracking” section along with my migraines in the “migraines” section. In each section there is a place to make additional notes which I have done each time so I can show them to my doctor about progress,medications, side effects etc. I recently went to print out the 3 months worth of tracking and none of my notes were there. I come to find out that this is not a part of the print option. I really hope that this is something that can be changed. It is a HUGE matter of importance that I am able to keep everything in this app and print out things as needed. If you are going to add a sectio ie. Notes etc. PLEASE make it so it is printable either in the app or on the computer. Thank You.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your suggestion and experience @juju!

I’m sorry for any inconvenience with not being able to print your Tracker notes right now.

I’ve moved your post to this existing topic here, so we can keep you updated if this feature becomes available in the future.

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

Great idea! Would be nice to print notes of with my glucose information, as well as my MdDS symptoms.

4 Likes

I was disappointed to print the BP report to share with our Dr. & see none of the notes I entered. What good is it to record notes & not print that field with the report? It seems an easy addition to add the notes field when generating a report.

6 Likes

Hi @J2Joanne—We apologize for any disappointment with not being able to print your Tracker notes.

I’ve moved your post to this existing topic here, so that we can update you if this feature becomes available in the future.

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

I would like to see the notes you add to your readings be able to print out with readings too.

2 Likes

Please add capability of printing the notes that we go to the trouble of entering along with the trackers. Also, when printing, the left margin is always cut off - better format please.
Thank you

1 Like

I am now able to print my notes with my blood sugar and blood pressure readings for my last doctor appointment. Thank you.

2 Likes

Wonderful!

I have an HP Envy 5642 printer. I just select the number of days and printer option on app and hit print. My printer is setup to print wirelessly. I don’t know the printer settings.

Hello everyone!

I’m excited to share that printing Notes in Trackers is now available on iOS devices! To access the new feature on iOS, update your CareZone app to the latest version.

For instructions on how to print Trackers, visit the link below:

https://help.carezone.com/article/149-print-share-and-export-trackers

This feature is not yet available on Android devices, but please stand by! I will update you here when more info becomes available.

Thanks for your patience and for sharing your great ideas!

—Ivy
Community Manager

What I do with some of The trackers and the notes that I take I simply copied them into a text document by putting it on my computer and doing it that way. Then you won’t have to worry about anything getting cut off from putting it straight from the aerozone website

I’m so glad you’ve found a way that helps you track everything! We hope to offer the ability to print the notes on Android devices too, which will hopefully be much easier!

Have a wonderful weekend, @Rubycares!

—Ivy
Community Manager

How do I take a print out of the notes that I have made

Hi @SVS! Please find helpful info in the related topic below:

https://community.carezone.com/t/printing-notes/7582

If you have any questions, reply anytime in that topic for help!

Thank you,

—Ivy
Community Manager