Pregnancy

I have lupus. I’m currently 12 weeks pregnant and I have to get an abortion. I already have twins and with my illness I cannot take on another child. I wish I was healthy. I’m just completely devastated! Anyone willing to chat?

2 Likes

God bless you so much.

1 Like

Thank you! I need it!

I pray you find relief from Lupus and a cure is found soon. I pray your abortion goes well and your friends and family are supportive and understanding!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!!

1 Like

really consider what you are doing and weigh all your options is what I would say to you. I have known women to have abortions and they all regret. Maybe put up for adoption?

4 Likes

Willing to chat with you. I had an abortion many years ago. I still hate the choice I had to make, but it was the best option for the child that I had available to me. My situation was not equal to yours medically. But, it is a loss I still grieve, while time has taken the sharpness out of my pain. I feel for you and your significant other in this matter. I would strongly encourage open and honest communication with your significant other, for this affects them too.

3 Likes

Paige1 I am here for you anytime you want/need to chat. Surround yourself with love on all aspects of your life.
God has you. You’ve got this be as strong as you can emotionally. God Bless

1 Like

There may be regrets, but pregnancy can be very difficult and as I understand it, fatal to a mother with SLE.

1 Like

I am I also have lupus.

1 Like

I wish I could but in my state you have to have the fathers consent and he will not sign off on it

Sorry just remmber that child in heaven now.just like my baby is too…

1 Like

I have 3 sons. Never got an abortion. But believe a baby is a person from contraception to natural birth…my opinion is that for myself I would have the child…I could have gotten an abortion with my last son but chose not to…I’m so happy I didn’t as he is the love of my life💞…
I have a mental illness yet believe anything is possible with God. God will help you with your children…I was a single mother supporting 3 sons 1, 2 and 4 years old by working as a cook. I don’t know if your married or single but you CAN make it with 3 children…trust is from God and he will not ABANDON you in this hour of greatest need…don’t usr Lupas as a reason to get an abortion…if you’ve never had an abortion don’t start now…you can always find help in this day and age for help for mothers…there was no help back in the it’s for mothers with babies. I did it alone…with no family or friends supporting me financially or emotionally…if you have an income and or a husband and or family to help you please don’t get an abortion…even if your just alone with two children can take care of your unborn child…abortion kills the baby. They suck them out of a tube from the womb and put their body parts in a can…see the movie Unplanned about a woman who became the youngest director of the abortion industry. When the showed her the ultra sound with the baby being sucked out she quit the abortion position…and went for help from a catholic women’s group that helps women that are pregnant who are considering abortion…please talk to someone pro life and see what happens to you mentally after an abortion. You can never bring the baby back as they are dead…I personally believe that abortion is the murder of a child still in the womb…please please please don’t have an abortion. Thus baby could change your life for the better more than you know…ill be praying for you…I was lost and alone with my 3 sons but God did not allow us to starve or go homeless and I always had time to spend with my 3 sons. Now they are all grown up and one has his own family…if I would have killed him I would not only not have him but no grandchildren either…please think on what I am saying to you…you CAN have the baby. God WILL PROTECT YOU AND WATCH OVER YOU and your child and other two children…please don’t have an abortion…

1 Like

You also could carry the baby to term and them let a couple who want a child adopt the child.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m still so devastated. My boyfriend doesn’t want me to have the baby at all and I’m losing him.

Thank you so much!!! I’m trying so hard to be strong!

Isn’t it awful?

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I really don’t wanna get an abortion but I don’t have a stable job or home. Right now I Am temporarily living with my twins dad and he’s very abusive and mean. My boyfriend lives an hour away and doesn’t want the baby. He just lost his job and is taking care of his parents. I’m trying to save all my money to get my own place but I also have bad credit. I’m just not sure how this will work. Also my boyfriend will not sign over his rights for adoption. He has rights in my state

Yes it is

1 Like

I know being strong can be exhausting.
The choice is yours on everything concerning your life. If You’re losing your boy friend ither way, you don’t need him and there is a guy out there for you. The good Lord will send him to you when the time is right.
So carry the baby for an ad or abortion. You need to talk to an obgyn and weigh your opinions before you make a decision.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.
Keep us updated

2 Likes