Prayers

I have grown up in the church and have strayed away but still believe in God. With all the coronavirus stuff it really wade heavy on me and where I would go after death. I pray everyday for forgiveness and I know God is listening.
I pray to help with all my struggles including my anxiety I started having after all the virus stuff. I ask for all to pray for me and the rest of the world. I ask God to heal the world and hope we all get closer to him. I so much want to be a better person

10 Likes

Sounds like you are on the way to being a better person. Sending prayers.

2 Likes

Thank you so much I truly appreciate that. Have a beautiful day

2 Likes

Praying you get better.
💞🌹

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

He is listening to every word you say to him so pray Always!

3 Likes

I am praying for you now as well!

3 Likes

When you were in the church did you ever take Jesus to be your Lord and Savior?

2 Likes

Thank you. I continue to pray everyday. Glad this is apart of this app. To have such wonderful and caring people. I am truly grateful to everyone. As you all pray for me I will pray for yall to. We must all be closer to god.

1 Like

No I didn’t I was young and just went cause my family went. Now I wish It was more than just going.

1 Like

Find a Bible-based church read through Matthew Mark Luke and John understanding it and then confess your sins in public and give the rest of your life to Jesus ChristAnd be baptized as an example that Jesus himself gave to us to do

2 Likes

I plan to as soon as we are able to. My buddy has done this not to long ago and want to join him. Churches are closed here now. So I just pray every night to God. I asked him for forgiveness. I talked with my wife to let her know how I feel and why I was having such anxiety. I know I am good person. But need to be better. I am diabetic so dont leave the house right now to avoid the virus. I thank you for your advise and your prayers. Thank you for taking the time to pray for me and to just think of me.

1 Like

Here are some Bible verses that will guide you through the process
Being Saved

Romans 10:9 ESV / 292 helpful votes

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV / 282 helpful votes

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Acts 16:31 ESV / 223 helpful votes

And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Acts 2:38 ESV / 200 helpful votes

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 3:16 ESV / 191 helpful votes

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Mark 16:16 ESV / 148 helpful votes

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Romans 10:9-10 ESV / 119 helpful votes

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Hebrews 13:6 ESV / 109 helpful votes

So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV / 109 helpful votes

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Romans 6:23 ESV / 94 helpful votes

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

James 2:24 ESV / 93 helpful votes

You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.

2 Likes

If you need assistance in finding a Bible-based church I will be glad to assist you in your search just respond to me and I will get your message

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I would be blessed to assist you further whatever they need!

2 Likes

Amen and amen ptl

1 Like

God blesses all things that are His. If you are His in your heart and you give Him your heart, then you ARE HIS.

Finding a Bible based church is fantastic, but until that is an option you can always love Him and give your heart to Him on your own.

2 Likes

I do not know which time zone you are in but most of our church services are being streamed live, I live in Spring Texas which is in the central time zone and here is the link if you want to watch online as we worship live each and every Sunday at 9 AM and 10:40 AM Central daylight Time

https://northsidespring.churchonline.org/#

1 Like

Am in Florida thank you will check it out

1 Like