Prayer for healing

Father God in the mighty name of Jesus! I pray, speak and declare healing all over the land! We are standing and trusting in your promises! By your stripes we are healed! Touch the minds and hearts of our leaders! I humbly ask that your will be done! I pray a special blessing over the ones that are reading this prayer and passing it on to others! I declare and decree Victory in Jesus! Amen! Glory God! Amen
Say Amen! Now Pass it on!!! Thanks

13 Likes

Thank you for the heart-felt prayer! Make God richly bless you!

4 Likes

Amen πŸ™ thank you Jesus Christ and God for your comfort in giving us this message from him.
God be you Pj in the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen πŸ™

3 Likes

Amen and amen ptl

3 Likes

Thank you for the heart felt prayer.

3 Likes

Amen. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you. Currently we have 2 residents in isolation but not from the virus. All residents and staff and their families are safe we pray continually. God is deffinately teaching all of us patience since we all are confined to our rooms. God bless you and thank you again.

1 Like

I’d like to solicit prayer for my sister Donna, in a long term rehabilitation center in Port Charlotte, Florida. She’s been there close to 2 years. The only family member she had was her husband. He passed away Friday morning following being hit by a car. With this quarantine on top of her physical limitations she has not been able to identify him and make final arrangements. He was a veteran but no insurance. I’m praying God will send someone with a heart of compassion and the wisdom to help her πŸ˜’πŸ’”

Sorry for your loss. May he R.I.P.
Sympathy for Donna and the rest of the family. I’m praying for your Family.
πŸ§‘βœŒοΈπŸŽ—πŸ™πŸ»Rose

Amen πŸ™πŸ»