POLL: Which activities bring you happiness?

Hello
In the spring me and my husband enjoy planting
our vegetable garden and
flowers plus we enjoy fishing
and family get togethers and
Barbecues

2 Likes

As someone who doesn’t work. (Disabled) I enjoy helping others. Whether that’s helping out at a local food market pantry or soup kitchen. Being I have lots of free time on hands volunteering at the public library, walking dogs at the kennel or just simply handing a dollar to a homeless person.
Other day a lady at the counter in Burger King was struggling to find the correct money her purchase cost. Well turns out she didn’t do I jumped in and said I’d cover the difference. Well she was surprised and you could tell she didn’t expect that. Also giving a smile to someone is good thibg to do. Never know it may be the only smile that person received that day. XOXO

5 Likes

Helping people that I come across is something that makes me feel good. As I do not work or do much. With my free time I d to possibly see myself volunteering at a food pantry place, animal kennel, etc.
I always like to give a smile to someone, you never know that may be the only smile that see that day. Brightening a strangers day, yes. Makes both people feel good. Just like a hug lol. XO

1 Like

Being out in nature

I do a lot of cooking in the winter also, and baking!! Sounds like a very eventful winter

I also just like being alone at home, not having to go anywhere or see anyone though I love my fam. Whether its surfing the web, playing a computer game or watching silly YouTube videos I always seem to find something to amuse myself. Plus I like routine.
Reading mysteries, coloring too every day. 😊😽

Well, I am the better-off one, but my husband won’t allow me to go out.
I used to be outgoing and have lots of friends. My social anxiety limits that, as more than 2-3 people are too many, I get claustrophobic and can’t stand to be in a room. Since moving here, both reasons for staying home have gotten worse.

1 Like

Mine NEITHER!!!

1 Like

You know as I posted at a prior time I enjoy my Cat so much he is so adorable… but I realized recently I have had a hobby literally since I was a child and didn’t realize what it was until about the last year… I Love bible journaling… from taking notes to drawing a thought … even placing a Vacation Bible School book in there as a keepsake… I just looked through my family bible I have had since we married in 89 and am amazed at how much I have inside it -love it all!

2 Likes

The thing that brings me the most happiness is band, orchestra, and choir. I dont know why playing music on many different instruments bring me joy, but it does. Marching band is by far my favorite though.

2 Likes

Being outside on the water and in the sunshine.

2 Likes

I find happiness when I’m with my wife she helps me she cheers me up when I’m down

1 Like

I like to spend time on making jewelry. I’m without all my tools right now, though, so I’m super bored. Horses also make me happy. I miss them very much.

1 Like

Collecting with my big mouth. I have always like collecting for a good cause

Nothing makes me happy. I wear my mask every day.

I’m sorry to say nothing really brings me happiness anymore I just have a feeling of not belonging

1 Like

My 2 favorite things are reading and #1 is being with my grandchildren.

1 Like

Yesss. !!! I love the water and sunshine. I feel like I can finally go out and enjoy those things. I’ve been suffering from depression the last 3 yrs. I’m slowly coming out of it and now the summer is almost over, but I am getting out now. I went out last Saturday night and saw friends I haven’t seen in awhile and it felt good to be out and around friends and it was ghen that I realized I truly missed it. Sorry to ramble.

Sounds like your depressed please go see a Dr . like I did. I finally feel normal again.

Please go see a Dr. I did and it’s helped me, took 3 yrs but that was because she kept switching my meds and doses and now finally we found 1 that works.