Plenty of water, less carbs, more protein!

Will truly help you get through the day with lots of energy, I usually have a fruit and vegetables smoothie protein shake πŸ˜‹ boiled egg, and water in the morning I have so much energy an my BG stays in with the diabetic guidelines all day. Have a great day everyone get that body moving πŸšΆπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯©πŸ₯¦πŸ₯•πŸ…πŸ₯‘πŸ₯›

8 Likes

Lol, if I only could!

2 Likes

Sounds great. I’m still learning to control my portions and carb intake. Not quite a year being diagnosed.

1 Like

Hang in there take your time read up on it daily then you will start getting the hang of it. Today fasting was 125, before meal lunch 98 I all I had today was a protein fruit and vegetables smoothie πŸ˜‹ really good lunch boiled eggs and bacon πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

I’m usually not home for breakfast or lunch. I start my day with a banana to take my medications and I’m off running all day. I don’t start getting hungry until about dinner time. I do my best to eat before 8PM. If after 8PM I try not to eat very much. My weakness is late night snacking. I’ve always had candy to curb my appetite. Now I’m trying to break that, but it’s a huge struggle. My entire diet was cards and sugar. Hard habit to break. It’s been like that for over 20 years.

1 Like

This is the kind of things I need to read! I need energy in my life. Thank you!

1 Like

Uncontrolled diabetes very high numbers.

Would love to get some ideas for smooth making . Dont like alot of veggies. Need help

1 Like

One thing that I started doing was eating before 8PM. Also if I wanted a late night snack id have a tablespoon of peanut butter. It took me some time, but I use the containers with three compartments in it and limit my servings to just that one plate. You have to eat more veggies than starches. Ease your way into it if you have to. I know some parts we easy for me to just jump right into it and others were easier to ease into. Good luck and I’m praying for you.

Look up FOOD LOVERS FAT LOSS PLAN. It will teach you about metabolism and portion control. I lost 75 pounds over time, eat healthier and am keeping the weight off. I did it by eating 3 meals and 3 snacks a day.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. I will definitely look into it.

Something I will start doing