Pain in my ankle so severe constantly all day long non-stop my Arch has a bone that need to be removed sciatica nerve in my back

I have so much chronic pain it is not funny at all my ankle surgery three times on it and it’s still not helping me at all I am in so much chronic pain it is not funny all they want to do is dope you up with medicine and it’s not helping me at all I take the medicine but for what reason when it’s not helping me and I’m tired of putting all that drugs in my system and it’s not helping therefore back in 2015 I had two surgeries to fix my left ankle but it did not help at all ankle surgery three times on it and it’s still not helping me at so therefore I am to the point where I just want to give up I have some videos done back in October 2019 but I’m going to see can I download it and see could I put it on this page

2 Likes

I’ve been in a wheelchair since 2010, broke my ankle & traveled up my leg. I’m about ready to have mine amputated

2 Likes

I dont know where you live but I would change foot Doctors. I had 1 major ankle surgery last Sept. Im still in pain but on the inside of my ankle. They did most of my surgsry on the outside of my ankle on my left foot. I told them (when they took my cast off snd they finally started to let me put some weight baring on that ankle) that I’m having so much pain on the inside of my ankle thsres so much pain. They told me with evseything they repaired it would take close to a yr. before I stopped having pain. If I set any time and when I go to get up I can hardly walk. I hope you get some relief.

3 Likes

I just now seen your x-Rays. Your surgery is so much different than mine. Looks like your problems is in the bone where my damage was in the tendons. I really pray you can get some relief!

4 Likes

My prayers are with you I know the pain cuz I have the pains that makes me want to just give up your noon all I do is cry and my pressure be so high from this chronic pain I am praying for you

3 Likes

Yes back in February 2015 I broke my ankle in two places they end up doing surgery to put the hardware in my leg back in October 2nd 2015 they had to take the hardware out because it was giving me a lot a problem and I’ve been back and forth back and forth to the doctor since 2015 with this same leg October 17 2019 I had to have surgery again on the same leg the doctor said my ligament was damaged real bad from when I broke my ankle back in February 2015 I had an MRI in my leg back in October 2nd 2015 they had to take the hardware out because it was giving me a lot of problem I not been back and forth back and forth to the doctor since 2015 with this same leg October 17th 2019 I had to have surgery again on the same leg the doctor said my ligament was October 17th 2019 I had to have surgery again on the same leg the doctor said my ligament was damaged real bad from what I broke my ankle October 17th 2019 I had to have surgery again on the same leg the doctor said my ligament was damage so I had to end up having another surgery to fix the ligament in my leg and he said he had to remove a big piece of bone because when I broke my ankle I damaged it real bad so therefore now underneath the bottom of my feet with my arches I have a problem there it’s a bone that’s there he said that have not come from the surgery but before he did the surgery to repair the ligament I have not had the problem with underneath the bottom my foot with my arches so now they put me back into the walking boot and have to use the knee scooter again so I won’t put so much pressure on my feet but it hurts so bad and I thank you very much for praying for me and I pray for you for a speedy recovery to

2 Likes

Prayers to you

2 Likes

I relate, my blood pressure gets sky high from the pain I’m now on meds to keep my b p down, & even though I’m on bp meds it does not seem 2 help when the pain becomes intolerable. I’ve already had as mini stroke, it’s affected my memory, I cant ev were n remember why I’ve gone into a room sometimes

1 Like

My pressure so high I’m on blood pressure medicine too and when I go to my primary doctor I have to record my blood pressure and when she see it she takes me up to the highest dose of blood pressure medicine and I keep telling her it’s this chronic pain that’s causing me to have high blood pressure and they just not understand what I’m saying this chronic pain is no joke it makes anybody have high blood pressure I feel you and I know because his blood pressure medicine is not helping me at all my prayers are with you too

1 Like