Pain in arms and neck. Also in low back

I assure you it was/is sincere. Best of luck.

2 Likes

I have 3 herniated discs: 2 in Lspine, and 1 in T spine, and I wish to God they would do something useful for my pain, because I am sick to death of spending half the day in bed staring at the wall and watching everything on Netflix and Amazon Prime!
Most of all, I am so tired of being in so much pain every day that I have to retreat to my bed and lie down. Who wants to hangout with an invalid? Noone I know. It can be very depressing and degrading.

1 Like

My prayers go out to you.
My much younger cousin died in March of the virus. She was a coroner in Ohio. A “professional”, who kept us older members informed of what to do to protect ourselves.
I’m 75. I live alone except for days my Granddaughter works. I have so many medical problems that I live predominantly on fresh, organic, farm gmo-free foods. Unfortunately, at one point the grocery prices were more than I could bare. I cried like a baby. Financially, I don’t qualify for the free/fresh foods being offered. BUT, if you deduct all the medications - i would more than qualify.
The lost of my physical therapy really threw me off. Pain is no joke❗ I was fearful of walking the dogs because so many people were out walking. It doesn’t help when my pace is slower than a snail. The few days, I forced myself out, gained positive results but I let fear keep me away.
I have 2 paw babies. One 14yrs old. One 19yrs old. My Senior Paw Baby is as bad off as I am physically, she is a determined ally. She’s deaf, can barely see, and her joints hurt her so badly she can’t stand to eat or drink. All you have to do is open the door! She will knock you over getting outside first. She wants to go further than I can go & even though, I usually have to pick her up & carry her home… She gets majorly disappointed.
I will definitely keep you in prayer.
God Bless!

2 Likes

So sorry. Gentle hugs

2 Likes

Thank you. Hugs

1 Like

I can sympathize. I just got my shots this past Friday.
As for the pandemic, my opinion, there is just a flu going around and everyone got all crazy about it. Shoot the experts don’t even know what to do about it. Still changing their minds about how to best handle it.
Anyway that’s not even what I was going to post about. I really do hope you get some relief soon. And I really do feel for you. God bless you.

2 Likes

I can definitely relate. Wish I had something helpful to say but there’s nothing to say in our state of health. Praying for you.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you. I wish this app wasn’t shutting down,😔 I depend on it a lot for med reminders and for all of you guys.

1 Like

Yes I started it mostly for keeping track of my medications so IZ Can show them to each doctor without forgetting any.

1 Like

And of course all of you are a bonus

1 Like

I don’t think this app is going to shut down. I haven’t heard anything about it. Let me know if you hear anything else about it.
Peace

1 Like

Just have had some glitches lately

1 Like

I’m sorry. Unfortunately it sometimes happens. Praying things are better soon.
Krystal

1 Like

Me either! I hope it doesn’t shut down. I depend on it for tracking meds and all the autoimmune diseases, etc. and I can share reports with my sister so she knows what’s going on with my health.

2 Likes

Hi DMercer, I to am in a lot of pain. I plan on starting tomorrow walking my 15 year old fur baby. I just had to let my little 15 year old Maltese cross the Rainbow Bridge. He was blind and had his dementia problems. I was afraid he would get lost and bit by a snake. We see them around the yards every so often. I still have my 15 year old Westie. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, RA, pulmonary hypertension, hypertension, left lower av block, diabetes 2, infection of my left lower leg I was in the hospital the last week of March with Bacterial pneumonia. Sooo now I am trying to get my strength and my breath back. Can you see if some one might have a wagon you could borrow or buy to take your dog walking. He could ride back in the wagon. Maybe you could use it to go to the store. Just a thought. I hope you feel better. God Bless you! 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

2 Likes

Hugs
Thanks for Listening!

1 Like

During the pandemic & excessive heat, I have started walking the aisles in the grocery store. I wear a mask & push a small cart up & down every aisle.
Super!

2 Likes

The best part is, I just take my license. No money, credit cards, etc. I have disposable gloves, my own sanitizer, mask & my new favorite: a face shield my druggist gave to her senior citizen clients.
I am protected. In a safe environment. Receiving exercise!
After I have pushed my cart all over the store, I park it & come home.
HAVEN’T SPENT A CENT!