Option to disable Streaks for medication tracking

Or make it optional.

3 Likes

I dont need an “attaboy” for taking meds. Also, it takes up SO much of the screen. The “hide” selection is worthless since you have to hide it every time you perform any function. If others find this item useful can you make an option to disable?

3 Likes

Still don’t need actually tracker

1 Like

I agree, it really gets in the way when trying to track meds.

3 Likes

It would be nice if you could keep the hide tracking steak hidden instead of it opening Everytime o go to check off each med

1 Like

I hate the new medicine tracking feature and want to know how to remove it. I try hiding it and as soon as you scroll down to check off your meds taken it opens right back up and it is in the way of seeing anything else until you scroll all the way down. It may be good for some people but at least give us the option to decide if we want to use it or not.

3 Likes

I agree, we all know the importance of keeping up with our meds to be sure we take them; we don’t need a distracting game. The focus should be the schedule with default and simple access to the day’s med schedule. Forget the tracking entries!

2 Likes

Forget the tracker streak notifications and reminders. They are distracting and not useful.

2 Likes

Yes please do away with these streak notifications they are a nuisance.

2 Likes

Please make this optional or eliminate it ASAP.

2 Likes

The streak tracker no longer covers the schedule screen once moved up, but it is useless and appears to be interfering with saving the checked boxes in the schedule. I had to go on and out of the schedule 7 or 8 times to get it to show all the checked boxes and not show that some were missed the previous day. The app appears to have become unstable in this regard. please check for the reason and fix.

Please remove the streak tracking and make the the schedule the primary screen, without the option to take all as that can be selected by mistake without verifying each one. The grouping by common time scheduled should be changed to allow each entire group time to be changed for all in that group.

1 Like

Please remove the tracker.
I don’t like it.
It takes up most of my screen and I take lots of medications and it take more time recording them because of this unless feather.
PLEASE REMOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

A disable/enable switch of I have to dump the app. Too damn difficult to use.

2 Likes

Its like an annoying ad popup. I can see how many days ive taken my meds without it, and it doesnt motivate me more to take my meds. Its just annoying as heck.

3 Likes

I agree with u I just hide mine

2 Likes

Did your engineers ever test it on a smartphone? If they did, they should have seen this problem at once. If they didn’t test it on a phone, they were negligent, and if they saw it but didn’t fix it, that’s even worse.

2 Likes

Ok so far you have a multitude of people telling you to get rid of the tracker junk and yet it is still in the app. I have completely stopped using the app because of it and am getting ready to give you guys a bad review because of it and I will tell everyone I know not the ever use your app.

1 Like

I love it. I take a handful 4 x day. If I get behind, it takes a long time sometimes a day to catch up. I’m getting forgetful and this helps. We are not all active seniors anymore

I’m so sorry to hear that and hope you will give us another chance, @DMDru75. If you’d prefer to not see the Streaks count, it can be hidden by tapping the “Hide ^” button (just below your Medication Schedule calendar).

The Streaks feature is currently still in testing—and we genuinely appreciate the feedback while we continue to gather more information. We do have many members that use Streaks to help them stay on track with their medications, so your patience is very appreciated!

If anyone is having issues hiding their Streak, please notify us by sending an Inbox message through the app or an email to support@carezone.com.

Many thanks! —Ivy

1 Like

I love the idea of time grouping meds. Being retired I do not have a set schedule. So one day i may take my 0800hrs morning meds at 0800hrs and another day I may get them taking at 1100hrs. And with multiple items I take in the morning then similar thing in the evening or bed time meds.
I like to track my meds at time time I take them so I know that I took the med but when I took the med so I can keep my meds spread out over time.